Distractions

Alexandra's POV

I didn't wait for everyone to get up before I left the Scott's residence. I am still pissed about last night. It sucks when you don't have control over your body. Don't get me wrong this is not about getting in Cassidy's pants, I fear that I might hurt her. For heavens sake, I killed two large ass monsters. What would happen if I lost control with her? I would never forgive myself. Not to mention that this Kristen just appeared. I can't believe Marcus assigned her to train me. She is incredibly sexy, I won't deny her that, but to think she is the greatest shit ever? Like no. All this anger inside of me is ready to just burst out. Like a volcano erupting, I really just want to scream.

Instead of taking my car, I ran. Ran til I had no where else to run to. I was in the middle of the woods, catching my breath. I must have been running for hours now. Then there was this odd sense. Eyes upon me. My breath hitched in my throat. My ears perked up, my senses got alerted. Every cell in my body screaming, anger and fear, not a very good combination.

"It must be so sad for you Alexandra, you still don't know how to shift". Said a mocking male voice. I looked every where but saw nothing. I couldn't even catch a scent.

"You killed two of my friends, sooner or later you will pay for that,... for now I suggest you... run." With that I took off running. As fast as I could. The scent rapidly hit me, so disgusting and gross. I could hear many running after me, but I didn't stop. My eyes began to change color, I could feel them burn. My claws also began to come out along side with my canines. I might not be as strong to kill them without the full moon, but I have been training. I sure as hell can fight them for a little while.

"Call upon your brother Alexandra, I want to see him, I know more about you than you know about yourself." He growled.

One of them hit me, causing me to fall hard. Quickly I got up. There were none around. I was on high alert. What the hell did he mean about 'call upon my brother'. They did not show themselves, still the strong stench was around. With a lot of anger I howled. The woods went completely quiet as I did so. Not soon after a piercing evil laugh boomed. A laugh that made my body cringe.

"There it is, that power that you possess, too bad that mommy dearest wasn't there to help you control it. Or should I say, wasnt there at all, now what kind of alpha she must be". He laughed again. My heart is beating so fast. My fist are clenched.

"You will never see us coming". Those last words kept echoing around the woods. He laughed again when all the wolves from my pack arrived.

"Run the woods now!" Marcus ordered all the wolves took off running. The pack has truly growed in number considering Joseph's pack is with us. Marcus embraced me in a warm hug. I don't know why tears began to fall from my eyes. I didn't sob or anything. Just the tears that fell freely could be the ones to determine that I was indeed crying.

"He said that he knows more about me that I know about myself. He knows about my past. He is coming after me."

"Alexandra, who ever is behind all of this knows about all of us. That's what puts us on the thin line. They will try to break us."

He just said that to keep me calm. Somehow I see a fatherly figure in Marcus. He always tries to keep his children safe. Strangely I just stayed in his arms.

"Marcus, there are no signs of any of them. It's like they are ghosts". Kylie said. Her voice was oddly cold. No emotion behind it. Marcus sighed.

"Kylie watch Alex, while I talk to Joseph". Her eyes looked at me strangely. They were hollow. "I am no ones babysitter." Now that surprised me. Kylie has always been caring and sweet. What the hell is up with her?