Thanksgiving Dinner.

Cassidy's POV

As I sit here under a massive tree along side with my best friend all the thoughts came to crush my skull. At least that is how it feels. All my thoughts involve Alex. To say I am not scared or worried is an understatement. She is hiding something, it is more than obvious. She is always busy, and many times she isn't available during the night. She is tensed around me, I know she loves me, you could just see the love she has in her eyes, but there is more to it. She told me is just waiting to tell me what's going on in her life and I feel bad that she has something that it's consuming her like that. Fear runs over me when the thought that she might be with someone else enters my mind. Something in me yells every time. Alex is the best thing that has happened to me. I don't want it to end so soon. Or at all. My feelings for her grow each day, she is a dream girl. Alexandra Halsey is just that amazing.

I also know that I am not the only one who can see that, she has many girls after her in school, but those aren't the ones that keep me up at night. Kristen has something for her, is evident, the way she looks at Alex, is the way I look at her. The thought that they spend so much time together angers me, not to mention Kristen is a bitch. She is also very beautiful, you'd have to be blind to not see it or acknowledge it. My ego is too big though, I would never accept that out loud.

"What are you thinking about Cass." Clover asked while biting her sandwich. "Alex... she is hiding something from me, frankly it is eating me alive." I don't know if it is just me, but I swear Clover tensed. "What makes you think that?" She said seriously, looking at me. "She told me she needed time to tell me something." Clover swallowed and looked ahead.

"Then give it to her, don't preasure her, she will tell you eventually, be patient." Why do I have the odd feeling that Clover knows what it is?

"You know what she's hiding don't you?" Her eyes met mine, I have known Clover for so many years now, it is so easy for me to read her. "Bria knows,... look, Alex is very caring, she is having troubles Cassie. Giver her the time she needs." That actually got me even more upset. Am I the only one who doesn't know?

"Cassidy,... Bria and I went through the same, now we are one. She is the love of my life, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. She had many secrets, and at first I was ignorant and ended up wounding her, don't make the same mistake, give her time. I know how much this means to you. Don't ruin it by being impatient." I just nodded.

"Clover?" She just looked at me raising an eyebrow, "I am so sexually frustrated." We both began laughing our asses off.

"Thank god, Bria keeps me going all night long, I came almost six times last night." I pushed her playfully, Clover and I are like that. We tell each other even the most awkward shit we do.

"So thats why you look so fucking tired." She laughed more. "Lately I am always tired, she has been very active, her stamina doesn't even runs out." After a while we headed back to the gym. I had volleyball practice, to my surprise, Alex was there, she was playing basketball with some other girls. Let me say she looked so hot in those shorts, her body has really evolved, her tone abbs were showing, sweat running down her neck and stomach. Her back is really sexy and all her muscles flex as she does a heavy movement. Her body is not manly built, is just very toned and fucking hot. Her shorts were low allowing people to see her v line. I need to have a little talk with her about that.

Her weird fan groupies were watching her as she played. It made me smile, they want what I have. Too bad, I hate sharing. She jumped to block the ball from going in, her skin looks so soft, I can't help but to wonder how hot she must look naked, on top of me. I was actually getting hot and bothered so I decided to go even closer.

Her long black hair looks good in a ponytail, she rarely has one, so it was a change. The game came to an end, she made her way towards me. The girls gave me mean looks, but that only fed my ego. Not caring about how sweaty she actually was, I pulled her and crashed my lips with hers. She is a great kisser. Wanting to tease her, I bit and pulled her lip, a soft moan escaped her lips and a smirk appeared on mine. I grabbed her hand, pulling her with me. I don't care who is watching. This girl is all mine. As we entered the locker room, our lips connected once again. I know she wants me too, to be honest I don't know why she says we need to wait so much. Every time we get all sexual, she freaks.