Secrets that brings us closer

Alex's POV

"Do you want to come in?" Cassidy asked with her soft beautiful voice. We are currently standing in front of her doorstep since I gave her a ride home. I don't know why, I scratched the back of my neck out of nervousness I guess. For sure she didn't ask me with a sexual tone, but my wolf is being a pervert and keeps telling me to take her upstairs and make love to her all night. Of course, this was out of option we barely know each other and I am not even sure what exactly she feels.

Guessing I took longer to give her an answer she spoke. "Alex, trust me nothing uncomfortable will happen just relax". I am pretty sure my cheeks are a bright shade of red right now, thankfully she can't see it since is so dark. She grabbed me by the hand, making a bolt of electricity to explore my entire body. Quietly we made it up the stairs, stopping in front of a room I assume is hers. She opened it dragging me inside. As soon as I stepped foot in the room her strong scent filled me. So sweet, just like her.

"You are cute when you are nervous Alex". She said, letting go of my hand, immediately I missed the warmth.

"I am not nervous it's just that..., that this is a bit surreal". She chuckled, making a smile appear on my face as well.

"Do you want to shower?" She suddenly asked. I gulped hard which she noticed again making her chuckle, can't say that I mind her smile is the most beautiful thing.

"Umm... I.. I don't know? I almost faced palmed myself in the face.

"Here she gave me a set of comfy looking clothes, you can shower in there". She pointed to a closed door, I didn't realized it was there until now. "The undergarments are new, there are clean towels in the cabinet as well as new toothbrushes". I just nodded and headed to the door.

Cassidy's POV

Her smile is so cute, her dimples make me want to keep making her smile so that she would show them off some more. When I heard the water flowing in the shower, I quickly grabbed clothes and went to the bathroom in the hallway. While taking the quick shower all my mind could think of was about the way Alexandra's lips felt against mine and how she treats me like a delicate flower. She looked so vulnerable to me which kind of made me feel special. In that moment I knew that I want to try my best and maybe start something with her. Just by looking at her you could see through her eyes how much she scares, how kind she is. Again that feeling of guilt came to crush a slight part of me. Damn it! I groaned. Not wanting to make her wait alone, I got out of the shower and dried myself and put my clothes on.

Entering my room, I saw her there close by the bed staring around like a lost cute puppy, a small smile made its way to my face, something that she could make me do quite more often. Her hair is in a high ponytail exposing her beautiful long silky neck, her legs are exposed as well since I gave her a short pyjamas short. The dim light seems to be hugging her body beautifully. Also, I can't help but to notice how her body has been changing, she is more toned now. Like she has been working out. I found myself staring at her for too long.

"See something you like?" My eyes quickly scanned her face only to see how she had a light blush on her cheeks and a smirk as well. Instantly my cheeks were burning and I am pretty sure she saw the blush. "Now who is the cute little nervous wreck?" She said playfully only making me give her a light push by her arm.

"We better get some sleep, tomorrow is a school day".

"Cassidy Scott is this your way of getting me in your bed?" I catch the playfulness in her tone of voice.

"Oh.. It's only one way". I winked at her making her blush like crazy. "You are so cute, now come on". I jumped on the bed, lifting the comforter, she got under it looking a bit tensed up, I really like how she goes from playful to nervous and tense. She lay on her back, staring at the ceiling and just like the first time I spend a night with Alex I moved closer to her. I put my arm over her stomach and rested my face in the crook of her neck. Soon she was holding me in her arms. I could totally get used to this. We stayed like that until I fell asleep.