Let the truth be revealed.

Alex's POV

As I opened my eyes, the unknown feeling was still there. Same feeling from last night. It is actually starting to make me feel unease. Cassidy was in my arms, sleeping peacefully. She is so beautiful. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that she is mine. The girl that for so long I dreamt of having. Captain of the volleyball team, popular, perfect dancer, smart, beautiful and selfless. I still remember how we got close and it still makes me laugh. So many things have changed since then. I was the awkward nerd that sucked at sports. Look at me now. Amazing body, good at everything, have the perfect girl, have the perfect grades and perfect father that gives me everything. Still something is missing.

A perfect shade of blue came burning to my mind. Her eyes are so intense. Kristen is also beautiful. Her perfect blonde hair, her skin, her body, the way she does things so determined and sure of herself. She is mesmerizing. Her attitude is her mask, is the way she protects herself. Many don't understand that, but I do. There is much more to her than that.

Tomorrow is the full moon, to be honest, once again I am terrified. The excruciating pain is too much. Think of it as getting hit by a truck going full speed. Difference is, turning is slowly, you can feel it little by little, till you are screaming in agony. My phone began to ring, causing me to slightly forget the feeling of horror.

"Hello?" I heard crying in the other line, I looked at the screen to see who it was. When I saw Jamie's name I got worried.

"Hey Jamie? What's wrong?"

"Alex, please come over. I need my best friend." She hung up after that. "Who was that?" Cassidy asked still sleepy. "I need to go, Jamie has an emergency." Cassie rubbed her eyes and got up.

"Is she okay?"

"I don't know, that's why I'm concerned." Quickly I retrieved a pair of jeans and a sweater. Brushing my teeth my eyes began to strangely flash colors. They went from green to yellow then back to green. They did that a few times, which makes me wonder. What the hell does that mean now. Ignoring it, I got ready quickly and took Cassidy home.

Nervously, my fist knocked on Jamie's door. It has been a while since I've been to her home. It makes me feel like a terrible friend. Her parents are at work probably considering none of their cars were outside. She opened the door. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying. Without saying anything she just hugged me. Her pain, her sadness. I could feel it as if it were my own. My eyes even got watery. We walked to her room in silence. She closed the door and I took a seat on her bed.

"Jamie? What happened?" She looked at me before taking a big breath. "Alex, I'm pregnant." She looked at the ceiling, her eyes filling up with tears again. I didn't know what to say.

"Who is the father?" I don't know why those words escaped my mouth. Maybe because I am truly curious. "Craig's the father Alex, who else would it be?" Her tone was of disbelief. She has no idea that I know about Mark. Even though she is like my sister, she never told me. "Mark" my voice came out almost as a whisper. "He told you we had something didn't he?" Her voice got a bit higher which to be honest irritated me.

"He doesn't have anyone to talk to Jamie, he was struggling and he does love you."

"I don't care Alexandra, Mark was just a mistake a one night stand, he doesn't need to be telling people."

"You need to calm down, I know that this must be so hard right now. I can't even imagine, but you can't be saying you don't care about Mark, cause I know you do. He was more than a night stand and he only told me. Relax."

"I'm sorry Alex, I'm just scared. My dreams are about to end. I won't get a volleyball scholarship, I will be the topic of interest in school, not to mention that Mark will be so hurt." I understand her point. We are still young and taking care of a child is a lot to handle.