Alcohol with a hint of teasing.

A.N>> I don't know how people like the book so far.... Anyways, hope you're enjoying. Also thinking about making a Cassidy's POV. To see what's inside her little mind right? I have a few ideas, what I don't know is if I should speed the process. Again, sorry for errors.

Enjoy... K.S ^&^

Alex's POV

After a long day, I went home. Once in my room, I headed to the shower. Today's events were surprising. I am becoming stronger, I saw it today in the field also I can feel it inside me. Each day that passes my nerves grow a bit, everyone keeps telling me about the full moon and all the stuff that'll bring. I can't say I'm not excited but I also can't say I'm not scared.

Getting out of the shower, I'm greeted by the deadly silence of my house. Turning on my stereo I plug my iPod. The last song that I was hearing was hospital for souls by bring me the horizon, so I decided to let it finish, such a great song. Sometimes I do feel powerless. Laying in bed, my phone rang, I looked at the caller's ID

Penelope

Hello?

"Hey, Alex!! Up for some fun tonight?"

"Depends on What kind of fun we're talking about?"

"There's a party at Nicole's house tonight, is going to be amazing you have to come".. A party is not going to kill me, maybe I do need distraction and get out of this four gray walls.

Okay, where is it exactly? I ask her since I don't know this Nicole.

"Seriously! You're going? Yess! I'll text you the address later.. I need to call someone. Byee!

She hanged up before I got the chance to even say ok, she's a bit nuts but I still love her.

Now I need to find something appropriate to wear.

*******

I finished getting ready. Ten minutes ago, Penelope texted me the address and said to be there around 9:00 It's already 8:43 and the drive to get there takes about 20 minutes. I grabbed my car keys and purse. When I opened my front door, I jumped out of surprise there was standing Kylie, Bria and Raven.

"Hey!" Kylie greeted.

"Shit Kylie you scared me, what are you doing here?"

"We just wanted to hang out with the newbie right girls? She asked Bria and Raven. They nodded in agreement with her.

" Well, I can't tonight, I'm going out. They looked at me like they knew, well of course they knew I was all dressed up.

"Yeah, we guessed, where are you going? Raven asked this time.

"To a party". I kept it simple

"Nicole's party?" Asked Bria I told her that indeed that was the one. It's not like she doesn't know about it. She is in the same school.

"Woo, party we are totally crashing it so lets go!" Kylie shout with a lot of enthusiasm. I laughed at that she reminded me of Penelope.

I guess that they wouldn't mind having three more beautiful girls over. So I nodded, I texted Penelope saying that I was bringing some friends with me. Which is weird because they're the only friends I really have and I've never talked about new ones so she must be wondering which "friends" I'm talking about. Tonight is a good night to take my Range Rover, so I opened the garage revealing many cars. But they're my father's so I don't use them often. What can I say my father loves Old muscle cars along with classy ones as well.

"Holly shit is this a dealer? Kylie asked. I giggled saying that it was my dad's car collection. Raven looked around and stopped next to a 1969 Camaro.