Father, daughter time

I inserted the key and put the house code to go in. My house has a high security system.

"Kiddo, you're finally home". I heard his voice coming from the living room. I ran towards him and he held me tight in his warm embrace.

"Dad, you're finally here". My voice was full of emotions. I love my father. He doesn't spend much time at home, but when he does is really amazing. "It's so nice to see you, baby girl".

"You too dad, " his facial hair has grown. My dad is a tall man with light hazel eyes. His hair is dark brown with a light tanned skin color. Always wearing his expensive suits and jewelry. "Where have you been? Kiddo is late". "I was at a friend's house". Was my short response. Getting into details might be weird. Maybe he even knows about werewolfs. So better lay off that topic for now. I just want to enjoy him while he's here. He gave me a smile and nodded. "How long are you staying this time dad?

"One week, I have to go to Brazil". He saw the sadness in my eyes when he said those words. "I'll make it up to you, I'm all yours this week, and In the summer I can send you across the world with all your friends. What do you think about that?

I gave him a small smile. He knows I don't care about that all I want is quality time with him. He yawned and I did too. "Go to bed pumpkin you seem tired and I'm exhausted, perhaps tomorrow we can do something you like?. "Of course dad". I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to my room.

After a quick shower, I lay in bed looking at the ceiling. Tonight was truly eventful and surprising. Who thought that Mr'Franco was the alpha. After a few minutes darkness surrounded me I was pretty exhausted.

*******

There was a light knock on my door waking me from my deep slumber.

"Yes?" I said in my sleepy voice while rubbing my eyes.

"May I come in sweetheart?" It was my dad's manly voice. I have missed him so much.

"Yeah, sure". He made his way inside and took a seat at the end of my bed. "Did you make plans for us today? He asked. "Not really, I'm sorry, " he gave a warming smile.

"No worries sweety, want to go out fishing with your old man today?" I have always enjoyed fishing with dad since I was a little girl. We used to get in his yacht and get far off shore till we couldn't see nothing surrounding us anymore. He has it prepared to catch big fish, one day we caught a marlin it was a great experience.

"Of course dad let me just get ready". I gave him a smile and he kissed my forehead. When he left my room, I ran to the bathroom, took a quick shower and put my hair in high ponytail. I decided to wear some black shorts with a crop tank top, under my clothes I put my bathing suit, and finally my converse. I know who wears sneakers to the beach? Well, I do because I hate wearing sandals. 

I grabbed my sun shades and headed downstairs. Dad was waiting in the living room with his expensive shades on, a white polo and khaki shorts.

"Hey! You shaved your facial hair", I said with a pout he laughed at my silly pout. "That shit was itching me like crazy". I join him in his laughter. "Now you look 30" he put his arm around my shoulders. "Baby girl I know you want me all for yourself, but who knows and there are some sexy women at the beach today. Maybe I can get the mother and you the daughter" I punched him hard in the arm, which caused him to laugh some more.

We got to the beach and dad made his way to the more private part of it. There is where he pays an anual fee to have people take care of his yacht.

"Mr' Grayson Halsey is so very nice to see you around here again with your little girl". Said the old man that is the owner of this part. He is very nice as a kid, I use to drive him crazy asking him questions and telling him to play with me and my stuffed animals. He was like my grandpa. I hugged him and he smiled.