We had an agreement

Alex's POV

"Everyone wait outside." Jules voice made everyone almost run down the corridor. Cassidy gave me an apologetic look, While Marcus looked at my dad with a stare that said I'll fucking be out here punk. I rolled my eyes at the tension in the room. My dad went from sad to shock to angry.

"What the hell are you doing here Jules?" He said without looking away. Deep inside my dad still loves her. Otherwise he wouldn't be this upset. "Well I believe that seventeen years ago I had a daughter just as well as you did." My dad's jaw clenched in pure annoyence. "Why don't you tell her Grayson, tell her what you made me sign. Enough with the lies." His eyes looked for mine. In that moment I knew that I was going to hate what he was going to say.

"This is not the place to have this kind of conversation, we will finish this in my home Jules." Her green orbs stared right at me. I wish things would of been different. That I was raised by the both of them, yeah maybe they didn't have to be together, but by being close to me was enough. I never wanted any of this.

"Agree." She wanted to come close, maybe to give me a hug or kiss. I could see it in her eyes. Though I have pushed her away so many times, she just opened the door and left.

"We have a lot to talk about young lady." I didn't need this right now. All I want is to be left alone for a few hours. "Not now we don't. I'm tired and I'm staying with Cassidy till the 'family meeting'  begins." I didn't care if it hurt him. I have been hurt enough. Besides something feels off.

Staring at myself in the mirror, my eyes flickered. This time faster than the other times. They shined fluorecent green. The mark on my chest burned, I took a look at it. Slowly the skin was healing. Though it will leave a horrible scar.

'When will this all end?' I asked myself. A knock made me look at the door that slowly opened revealing Cassidy. Instantly a smile came across my features. "Your dad said you wanted to see me?" Softly I pecked her lips. They always taste like fresh picked strawberries.

"Here let me help you get changed." She opened the bag that I didn't notice before by the corner of the bathroom.

"You know I am perfectly fine." I said smiling. A slight blush spread across her cheeks.

"Maybe I wanted a reason to undress you." Biting my lip, my hands cupped her face. "You just have to do it whenever you feel like doing it." I whispered against her full pink lips. She connected our lips in a hungry kiss. I wanted her, I needed her. The heat season doesn't help at all. My wolf is horny like every single hour of every single day.

Our kiss continued, I pulled her lip which caused a sweet moan to escape her mouth. Allowing me full access to explore it with my tongue. She tasted like candy. Her tongue also became playful with mine, which caused me to give in. When she sucked on it, it drove me even more crazy. I could already feel the slipperiness between my legs. Her arousal was pretty evident as well. My skilled hands undid the button of her black jeans. Without shame I pulled them down. The scent of her arousal caused my wolf to get extremely happy. She shouted for me to take my mate already, claim what is mine. Nothing was going to stop us now, whoever did, I was going to kill I swear. I kissed her neck vigorously causing her to moan a bit louder.

"Babe you're gonna leave a mark."

"Fuck it, you're mine." I whispered against her delicate skin. I began to rub her over the fabric of her laced underwear, her anxious hand grab a hold of mine, she guided it inside her underwear which made me smirk. Her juices coaxed my fingers, making me go faster.

"Take off your shirt." I commanded. She quickly obliged, doing me the favor of removing her bra as well. I didn't waste time, quickly my tongue got playful with her erected pink buds. One of her hands gripped my hair and the other was on my arm.