Fantasy became reality

Mark dropped me off at home, I asked if he needed a ride back but he told me he was going for a run. When I was about to open my door it burst open, revealing Jamie, Craig and Penelope. Penelope jumped on me, surprisingly, I caught her. Oh, right, I forgot for a moment that my body is becoming stronger now. She hugged me then when I put her down, she punched my arm hard. "That's for all the hours we have been worried sick about you." I laughed, but then looked at a pissed off Jamie and my smile faded.

"You bitch you will have to make it up to us for this." Jamie said with watery eyes; before she hugged me tightly. My smile appeared back on my face as I hugged her back; Craig was behind Jamie soon he also was holding me. He even kissed my forehead.

"I'm really sorry guys for everything. I can imagine the anguish you felt." I said to them, feeling the need to say sorry for my unwillingly disappearance. They just hugged me more and after a few minutes they all began to ask me questions which I happily answered, of course I didn't mention anything about the bite or werewolf stuff.

"Your face it's healed?" Of course Jamie had to point it out. I don't blame her, I would have too. It took me a millisecond to come up with a response.

"Really, it's completely healed?" I played it dumb, to make it more believable, I ran to the nearest mirror.

"Wow, it really is, I have no idea how but thank god it is." I said back to them, which Penelope and Craig bought, Jamie didn't look so convinced, but soon enough she played along, which I'm thankful for. My tummy began to make the sounds it always does when I'm hungry. I hadn't even realized I was so hungry till now. My friends noticed, between giggles, they asked if I wanted anything specific to eat, I said I would eat anything they order so they ended up ordering a large pepperoni pizza which is totally fine by me.

After we all ate our food we decided to go to my game room downstairs. Craig and Penelope were fighting over call of duty ghost because Craig kept killing her. Jamie was serving herself a drink at the bar that was located in the back of the room, while I was here thinking about all the stuff that's coming.

"Are you okay A?"Jamie asked, she must have notice I've been distracted since they've been here.

"I'm okay, just a bit tired I guess". I said with a tired expression. She just nodded, but I knew she wanted to say something else so I told her to say whatever it was she was holding. Without saying it twice she said it.

"Cassidy asked about you today". That left me kind of amused. I quickly asked her what did she say, but Jamie told me with a disappointed look she ignored Cassidy. That she was worried too much. I didn't blame her; I mean I disappeared without saying anything just leaving my car on the side of the road, even though it wasn't my fault. I walked towards her and hugged her.

"Don't ever do that again Alex". I just nodded.

After like 30 minutes of the talk with Jamie, Craig suggested that they should leave me to rest; Jamie was a bit hesitant but agreed to leave. Penelope went with them as well.

Now I'm here all alone in this house again. I served myself a drink before heading to my room, maybe it will help me sleep better. Walking up to my room, I heard howls. I looked outside the corridor's glass window, but saw nothing. This made a smile crept to the corner of my lips. It's just amazing to think that creatures like werewolves existed all along and that now I belong to that small world. My senses will become stronger each day that passes till I go through my first transformation, and then they will become too amazing and way stronger. It's like a process that will be completed on the next full moon, at least that's what Mark said.