Epilogue

Alex's POV

It took me quite a while to get back on my feet again. School made me take too many exams, I had excelent GPA score so they understood. My dad had told them it was a health problem so they were willing to make me re-take every single exam. Not that it was too hard, but studying sure took a swing at my moods. After all of that I even got to play a softball game along Clover and Bria. It made me feel extremely powerful. Everything went just as I planned. Of course my road had been very bumpy the last couple of months but I can't say this was a horrid year. Because I got to be with the girl I had only dreamt of having, I got to meet my mother and my twin brother. I also made new amazing friends that turned almost to siblings of mine. It wasn't all that bad. Of course I lost a few dear friends too. But I knew they were doing fine in the place where we will rest eternally. We will all get to see them someday. So for now all I had to do was live my life to the fullest. Not really wasting anymore time, because time is the only thing we could never get back.

My dad got married again. I was extremely happy and I knew my now step mom was a good woman. My dad did always have a good taste in women. Right now they were on their honeymoon somewhere in Dubai. My mom was also taking some time for herself. Managing the packs was exhausting so for a couple of months my grandmother and elders took over. She just wanted to enjoy quality time with us. We managed to have a great time. Memorable like I always dreamt of. My brother was taking more interest in becoming our leader. It will be definitely a new era. My brother being alpha and I empress. Though for now I just wanted to be plain old Alexandra Halsey. Yale University accepted me, full ride. But I decided to help on another student who didn't have the resources to pay. So my scholarship went to him and my dad was paying for all my studies. Not that money was an issue for him. I was planning on taking care of his business, so I had to have the best education of course.

The day of our graduation was amazing. We had so much fun, especially since Cassidy and I were in charge of it considering we were Valedictorian of our class. She got accepted to Julliard University, still chasing her dreams of becoming a professional dancer. We weren't that far from each other. We got to spend time every weekend. Though most of it we spent it falling undone in bed over and over again till we couldn't handle anymore. Who new Cassidy was such a freak in the sheets? There had been times where she has even tied me to the bed. Not that I was complaining.

Kristen surprised us by moving away with Mariah to study in Paris. It was her dream to become a painter and for sure she will because that girl has mad skills. Her father still kept on being alpha as well. But just like my twin brother it was obvious she would be taking the lead in a few years. Just like myself as well.

I was speeding down the road in my brand new Ferrari on my way to pick up Cassidy. When I got to her campus all eyes fell on my baby making my ego grow some more. I parked it quickly and got out once I caught a glimpse of her. Leaning against the car with my shades on smirking at my girl. Her friends were in complete awe. She quickly came running into my arms as I spun her around.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked she nodded rapidly. It was already our last day of classes, summer was starting. Having a few months just to relax. It's funny to think how fast time flew by. I was taking her on a trip to Europe. Just us exploring the world together. I waved at her friends and they quickly waved back making me smile.

After long flight hours we were finally on our first stop. Spain. We got to our master suite, getting a perfect view of the beach. Everything was beyond perfect. I was looking out the balcony when I felt slender hands made their way around my waist. Her gentle lips kissing my neck softly making me smile.

"This is all so perfect, you're perfect." She whispered against my ear making me shiver. I turned around to face those eyes I have learned to love more than life itself.