The heat season

Kristen's POV

"Why do you keep staring at her like that Kris?" Mariah's voice brought me back from my day dream. The packs are training right now and I may have been focused on a dark haired beauty.

"Alexandra is very attractive that's all Marie." My friend's dark brown eyes look intently at mine. I know she was holding back a smile which made me roll my eyes. "She does look pretty hot doing pull ups." I looked once again and my friend is definitely right, all Alex muscles flex as she uses her strength, she has a very sexy back. I felt a smack in the back of my head which made me glare at my friend.

"Sorry you were just drooling nothing more."

"I was not drooling." It's been a few days already and I really want to help Alex. I don't want the full moon to affect her as much. She needs to learn how to shift. Walking towards her. Her beautiful green eyes found mine, she smiled at me which immediately brought one to my face as well.

"So Alex, we should get started with today's routine." She just nodded.

"Also was thinking about something, do you like tattoos?" She looked at me with a mischievous, look as if she was reading my mind. "I love them, why you ask?" Her voice is so sexy.

"I was thinking that we should go out around town tonight and get one or a few, if you are not busy."

"I am not busy tonight, we should totally go."

******

I got ready in my house, with a plain white shirt, light color jeans and a denim jacket, of course with my boots. Someone knocked on my door and by the scent I know is my dad. When I said it was okay, he came in.

"Where are you going tonight." My dad is a really big man. It will scare you how tall and well built he is.

"I'm getting a new tattoo with Alexandra, from Marcus pack."

"You really took your role seriously, I'm glad you are building a friendship with her."

"Yeah, she is pretty nice." He laughed, I gave him a confused look. "And how are you friends again? You are not very nice Kris." Playfully I hit him on his arm.

"I am nice, I just like things done right and people to respect me."

"Like a true alpha, be careful with that girl Kris, she still needs to learn a lot." I just nodded. A question came to me, curiousity is a bitch.

"Hey dad? What do you know about Marcus?"

"Well, I know that he got married to his Luna in Australia, he then came back with Mark as a new born baby and later he kept making his pack stronger. Also I know that he helps teenagers, and half of his pack is still in Australia with his wife." Not wanting to get too much into it I nodded. "Well dad, I will see you later." I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and off I went.

For some reason I was nervous, I am still waiting outside the door, I rang the door bell of her amazing house, waiting for a response, the guards must of told them either way that they have a visitor. I put my hands in the pockets of my jacket, tonight is kind of cold. When the door opened I was greeted by her, she gave me a quick hug with a beautiful smile on her face.

"You look really nice." She complemented, "So do you." I answered like a love struck kid. "Shall we go now?" I realized that I was still staring, I felt my face heating up so I quickly nodded.

The tattoo parlor is not that far from this place, we should get there in fifteen minutes. Along the way we made small talk, getting to know one another better. It is more than obvious that Alexandra has a kind heart. Something I might not have.