That little monster that lives inside each of us

Song to the side, Dark in my imagination by of verona.. enjoy

Cassidy's POV

A week has passed since I last saw Alex. She didn't go to school the whole week, sometimes I even wondered if it was because of what happened, but what makes me think that I'm that special. Tonight is the Halloween party, everyone is looking forward to it and I can't deny I'm not either. I will be going with a guy name Jason, we met four days ago and he seems really nice, he asked me yesterday if we could go together and I agreed. Tonight is about having fun, being who I was before Jackson. Speaking of the devil, he hasn't tried anything funny which I'm very grateful for.

I decided that I was going to go dressed as wonder woman. The outfit is a bit provocative, but hey! Is a Halloween party. Besides, every girl will be a little bit underdressed.

The girls decided to get ready at mine tonight. Usually this party starts at 9:00 PM and end up whenever the DJ decides to leave, that is usually after 3:00 AM. Hopefully tonight will be a night to remember.

******

I heard the doorbell, knowing it was my friends I sprinted out of my room and quickly headed downstairs. Mom beat me to it and was already lecturing Clover about being safe and such things. "You know we always are Anna" mom gave her a smile. "Let this night begin" I said with enthusiasm, making the girls laugh. 

It was already 8:47 PM, when we finished getting ready. We were all waiting for Jason to pick us up. Clover decided to dress as an angel which suits her blonde hair, Monique decided to go as a sailor, which looks really good. Taking the final pictures the doorbell rang. We grabbed our things and headed downstairs to meet with Jason. "Well, don't you girls look lovely tonight huh? We smiled at mom and thanked her. I opened the door to see Jason standing there dressed as a pirate. His chest was exposed making Monique drool. I elbowed her to bring her back to reality. Tonight is not as chilly as other nights, making it okay for us to show a little skin. Besides the party is inside where hundreds of people will be gathered keeping the place quite warm. "You look really nice, " he said. "You don't look bad yourself, " he chuckled and led us to his mustang.

The ride there was quiet, none of us said much. The anticipation was there though. When we got to the location of this year it was already packed. There were cars from side to side. What I love about this party is that not all of the time they play techno or party music. They put a lot of weird music, yet everyone enjoys it so much. I don't know either where do they get the amount of alcohol  served but it is great.

As we got out of the car the music could be heard. The decorations outside look phenomenal, I could only imagine how it looks on the inside. This year we are in a light house. They actually managed to make the lighthouse blink, it almost reflects as thunder.

"Ready to enter the house of madness? I heard Jason's raspy cute voice. I nodded. We entered the place, but before we are greeted by people being weird and trying to scare us.

Sleep alone by Bat for lashes was playing, only adding more awesomeness to it all. Like I said the decoration is stunning. I looked to my left and didn't see Clover nor Monique.

"Want a drink? Jason asked really close to my ear. I nodded since he wouldn't be able to hear me because of the loud music, people screams and laughters. He filled me a red cup with a green drink. I took a sip of it and it tasted a mix of sweetness with sour. I drank the whole thing in two sips. I want to have some fun, might as well get super drunk tonight.

Half an hour later I was already tipsy. That's also when my eyes traveled to the beautiful group of girls entering. They all have stunning bodies and pretty much everyone is gazing at them. One of the girls caught my attention. She is wearing high stilettos, she looks like a damn tower. Her black hair is in curls that reaches almost her waist, she is also wearing a beautiful short black dress only making her skin look even more flawless and perfect. I went up to look at her face, but she is wearing a gold and black mask covering half of it. But something was sparkling in her nose, then a reflect of the blinking lights hit her. Her eyes sparkled, but the lights quickly went off again. Then it hit me, the thing shining is her nose ring and I only remember one person whom I have seen eyes sparkle like that when the reflection of lights hit her. ALEXANDRA.