Little crush

Here I was in my English class, staring at her. Cassidy Scott for me is like that crush you've had for a long time but never actually get to tell them how you feel cause of fear. She is as beautiful as it gets for me. I've had a crush on her for almost 3 years now. Her long straight honey color hair is a perfect fit for her, not to mention those beautiful hazel green eyes. Her white skin looks so soft and moist as well as her pink lips. While I was looking at her, Penelope passed me a note.

Stop staring so much creep...

I just laughed at her comment. She is probably right, I am staring like a creep but I can't help it, she is just beyond perfect.

After a few minutes passed I heard Mr.Franco walk in.

"Good morning River Side students" , everyone greeted him as well. Mr. Franco is a very serious man he used to teach at various universities, but lost his jobs back in Australia for unknown reasons. Mark told us he had a lot on his shoulder and that his family always came first, yes he is Mark's father. Mark doesn't look like Mr. Franco at all so my guess is that Mark's mom is attractive.

Half way through class, my mind starts to imagine stuff. Cassidy is just two seats away, 'Just tell her already', with that thought I started to debate with myself. Still having this little argument with my mind, I heard Mr.Franco say.

"Alexandra Halsey! if you are not interested in my class feel free to wait in the principals office".

Everyone looked in my direction, I instantly felt my cheeks burn because of embarrassment, I murmured an "I'm sorry" and he went back to teach the lesson. My eyes landed on Cassidy, but she just had a bored look on her face, on the other hand Penelope was holding back her laughter, rolling my eyes at her I began to actually pay attention to the rest of the boring lesson.

The morning went by slow, the rest of my classes were torture, pretty much everyone was falling asleep. It is normal to feel that ways during Mondays, or just during the whole semester.

******

Finally lunch time arrived, I was headed to the cafeteria because all my friends will be there. Some guy opened the door for me, he had a creepy smirk on his face, but still being polite I said thanks to him and carry on. Once inside, my eyes landed on the same table we have been sitting for the past 3 years. My friends were already there, Penelope and Mark were getting their food, while I just took a seat. Jamie was texting, probably with Craig. Jamie and I don't usually eat because we have P.E after lunch, last time we ate it didn't end up so well considering the teacher believes he is training us to become marines.

"So what happened in English?" Jamie asked with a curious grin.

"Nothing, I was just distracted with thoughts when the teacher snapped me out of my little world". I answered her truthfully.

"Well, maybe if you stopped fantasizing  about Cassidy that wouldn't have happened". She said back to me smiling from ear to ear.

"Well, I wasn't thinking perverted things for your information". I said back to her sticking my tongue out at her. Childish I know, though when you know someone for as long as I've known Jamie that stops mattering.

"Just make a move and see what happens A." Penelope said in a low tone, but still loud enough for us to hear, while putting her food tray on the table with a cheeseburger, fries and an apple, making my tummy make weird noises. "Aw are you hungry A?" She asked me, I said yes with a pout and stretched my hand to grab some fries, when she smack it, "Hey, no touching the fries unless you want to die." Jamie laughed and Mark was just sipping his coke with a light smile, I was laughing at her reaction and comment as well, I know how she is with her food. Noticing that Jamie was looking now serious at something by the door, curiosity hit me and I turned myself around to see Cassidy walk in holding hands with Jackson, "looks like the 'it' couple is back together", said a guy on the table beside us.