Emotions that control us

Alex's POV

Five days have passed since I told Jamie my secret. That day Cassidy had to go back home because she was feeling a bit sick. Two days later I went to see her because she was missing school, she had a terrible fever. She was afraid of getting me sick, if only she knew. She also let me know of the little damage I did to her friend, she also told me that Clover and Monique aren't on speaking terms, Monique claims that Clover did nothing to defend her, which is partially true. It surprised me when Cassidy told me that the reason Clover didn't fight me was because she had told her about us two. It made me really happy to know that she is making progress and she isn't ashamed or anything.

The next full moon is in exactly two days, my body is tensed, my head keeps reminding me of the horrible pain and how I tend to lose who I am. It is frightening, but Its unstoppable.

Right now we are at softball practice. It was a surprise for me when the teacher didn't kick me out, I mean I have missed a lot of practices. Rumor has it that Marcus talked it out with coach. Surprisingly, I really like this sport, it bothered me to think that if it wasn't for my 'special help' I would not be playing. Bria gave me advice and said not to worry about it, she actually said that she used to suck at this sport as well before she turned. Coach said next week we have our first game, the team is ecstatic about it and these girls are really good players.

We are about to finish practice and even though I like this sport, I can't wait to get home to take a nice long nap. Also my inner 'dragon' is craving Chinese along side with a chocolate milkshake and an apple pie. Suddenly I caught the scent of my beautiful mate, my gaze searched for her and finally localized her sitting in the bleachers with a thick jacket on. She is not completely recovered, she could worsen the symptoms. But there is no denying that I am happy to see her.

"What are you doing here?" She gave me a heart warming smile.

"Just wanted to see how the team is doing".

"Are they any good?" My voice playful, I know that she doesn't care that much for the softball team.

"Oh yeah, they are great". She was going to hug me, but I did not let her. Not because I didn't want to, but because all the sweat and dirt that is covering my body.

"Let me take a shower real quick, I will be back". I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and sprinted to the showers.

Halfway through my shower, I heard some shuffling in another shower. It is no surprise since all the girls were going to be around. What surprised me was when loud moans were heard. What is it with me always having to listen to other people getting it on? And to top it all my senses are on alert making me a bit sensitive if you know what I mean. Feeling embarrassed I tried to hurry, to give them some privacy. At least who ever they are, they are enjoying themselves.

Getting dressed rapidly, I heard it getting more erotic. I swear my face can be mistaken with a tomato.

"Fuck, Clover don't stop. I'm so close!!".

Holly shit, if it wasn't embarrassing enough already, I had to hear who it was. I am positive that the girl that is moaning is Bria. Quickly my hands grabbed the rest of the clothes, that only consisted in my shirt and shoes, better finish getting ready outside than have to hear someone else moaning, not to mention one of my friends.

"Whoa". I heard. My gaze went up and saw Cassidy smirking with a light shade of pink on her cheeks. She notice how red my face is because she asked.

"Why are you so flushed?"

"No reason, want to go grab something to eat, I'm thinking Chinese, you like Chinese right?". I was practically word vomiting. She began to laugh pretty hard. Making me blush some more. "You are officially the cutest thing ever, If I didn't knew any better I would say you caught someone having sex in there". Long awkward pause. "Wait, there is someone actually having sex in there?" She pointed to the locker room and began to laugh again.