Death is upon you

Alex's POV

Because almost like a forest fire my feet moved towards the direction where they have been keeping him. He was breathing hard, his canines were showing and his eyes were darker than the midnight sky. I couldn't quite describe what I was feeling. It was something beyond me. All I wanted to do was torture the living hell out of him and then kill him. I still couldn't believe I have him right in front of me. As soon as his eyes landed upon me he calmed down. A smirk formed on his face making me growl in pure hatred and anger.

"Finally I get to meet the all so famous Alexandra Halsey." His voice was raspy and thick. It could intimidate anyone. But not me.

"How did you find him?" I asked Mark astonished. He along with Raven caught him.

"We were on our night watch, a few of them were roaming the area. Lucky for us, we have this area completely secured. No wolf out of our packs know how to get out without us knowing about it. He and two other were around. Sadly the others got away."

"You actually think you're so smart huh?" He asked laughing. Making my blood boil even more. He was nervous, I could tell by the way he was looking at us. Though he was doing a great job at controlling his beating heart. Without much thought put into it, I punched him with all my strength. I felt his bone craked under my fist. He spit out three of his teeth.

"And you think you're so strong huh?" He growled at me but I growled louder making him dead silent. "Take him to the dungeons."

"What are you planning on doing to him?" Kylie asked somewhat worried. This was it. This would start it all. Considering he's the little sidekick.

"We need to gather information, either he talks, or we make him talk." Kris, Mark and Raven followed me quickly as we made our way down. Not too long after, Jules appeared with Marcus. Our alpha was fuming. All his muscles were tensed and his eyes red like pure blood. He grabbed him by the neck choking him, the veins of his neck were popping out, soon followed by his long claws.

"You're going to regret ever messing with my pack." I have never seen Marcus this mad. He extended his hand, Mark quickly gave him an aluminium bat.

"I know you won't talk just because you feel like sharing, so let me give you a hand." With all his strength he swung the bat fast, hitting the rogue's knees. A piercing scream echoed through the walls and I'm pretty sure his leg got pulverized under such a strong hit. Swing after swing. I was supposed to feel nauseous, sick to my stomach at the sight. But I was terribly enjoying it. After five or so hits, Marcus stopped.

"So are we feeling a bit cooperative?" He asked the rogue. Black tired eyes met red ones.

"You will burn in hell with me." Marcus nodded before swaying the bat again, it was already all folded and ruined. He tossed it aside. "Let's see how fast you can heal then, we will continue in the morning. Alex, Kris you stay here the night." We both nodded. There was one problem though. I couldn't contain my anger. This reminded me of my first full moon. I felt a warmth in my hand making my eyes shift to it. Kristen was firmly holding it.

"Self control Alex, alpha's orders." She was right, but it was going to be beyond hard. All I wanted to do was see his blood on my hands, I wouldn't feel remorse at all. A stupid smirk was plastered on his smug face. I felt like all my blood was boiling. I turned and walked away, sitting in a different corner of this dark place. My eyes tried to look every where except where he was chained. I was feeling an adrenaline rush, yet other part of me felt tired. I've always wondered why emotional pain has a toll on the physical. When you're sad you just feel terribly sick and exhausted. It's a pain in my ass having to deal with this right now.