The end of an era

Song for this chapter heaven help me by Raign, fits perfectly with the chapter. Enjoy 💖

Jule's POV

Strong winds carrying the scent of death. Skies fully clouded with electrifying gray clouds. The snow laying beneath each pine and dry tree. Covering it like a white silk blanket. It was early in the morning, too early may I add. All that could be heard was the marching sounds of my warriors boots. Even though they will shift eventually to become true protectors of the night. Serving me and our moon goddess, tonight a new chapter of our lives will be marked with red till the day we no longer walk this earth. A red mark signaling all the blood and lives that will be taken. I can hear the heavy sounds of my warriors hearts, beating frantically against their chests. I feel sorry for those whose hearts are still young and pure, for tonight that will all change. I was already feeling the sorrow, because I know that some of my pack members will die this night. My heart completely broken for my missing daughter. Fear invades my thoughts, even though I can't let them know that. I was walking ahead. To my right I had my beloved husband and to my left I had my fearless son. He was determined to give away his youth if necessary in order to save Alex's life or Raven's. My husband ready to die for me at any moment and finally I. Ready to die for each and every single one of them. My children.

We are not afraid to spill blood, our main goal is to eliminate every single one of them. White pure snow will become dark and unpure. Creating a portal between death and life, this place will hold a whole new meaning for us now.

May we become what the moon Goddess had planed for us all along. This is our fate. What we were born for. Sometimes not being human includes to be heartless when needed. We shall have no mercy, not even on those who are innocent. Vengeance grows within the deepest parts of you. Memories being our worst enemies. Filling us with hatred just like it did with Rydelle. A young woman with such great potential chose to enter the dark worlds. Blinded by selfish reasons.

My husband's hand grab ahold of mine, together leading our people to their fates.

"Let us become what we were meant to become all along. You and I together always my love." With that he kissed the top of my hand. Easing my heavy heart for seconds. I nodded with a slight smile, not being able to create words loving enough to say to him. Because there aren't any types of words that can truly describe my feelings for Marcus.

As I looked to my left my son holding tightly Raven's hand. Surprisingly Kristen holding tightly to Mariah just like Joseph was holding his wife's. All afraid of losing those who mean the world to us.

"Cassidy will be free, you will come home my child. You will have the life you deserve, just don't give up." I whispered to no one in particular. Just letting the wind carry my words. In hope for my daughter to feel them. Where ever she might be. It was going to take a while to reach our destination, but it gives us time to enjoy the few hours of peace we may have left.

Alex's POV

"Rise and shine little pet." I was fully awake. How could I even sleep knowing what was going to take place just a few hours from now. I looked right through her. Not showing any signs of emotions left in my darken soul.

"Look at you being so stiff Miss. Halsey, do not worry. At the end of this journey I will bring you some gifts. Not to mention Cassidy awake finally. Right by my side."

I growled slightly, holding onto the chains harder than normal.

"I will bathe in your blood at the end of this night." I said sincerely earning a loud laugh from her part. Only then I noticed her attire. She was wearing a warriors uniform. Her chest was covered with a solid golden armor. Just like her wrists. At the top of her head a small golden crown with a black pearl right in the center that was between her perfectly shaped eyebrows. She looked like one of hells angels. Twisted, merciless yet her beauty was undeniable.