CROSSROAD

I PUBLISHED A BOOK!!!

CROSSROAD

You can buy it on Amazon for kindle and soon it will be available as a paperback too!

The description:

The world must be playing some cruel joke on Emery Wilson, that is the only explanation she can come up with why she would find out her boyfriend of two years been cheating on her with her childhood best friend on one of the worst days of her life.

When Emery woke up that morning she was expecting the crying and breaking of her heart when they lowered his casket. She expected the numbness and loneliness afterward.

What she didn't expect was to get a message exposing her boyfriend and best friend's betrayal. She wasn't expecting for her car to break down after confronting them, and she definitely wasn't expecting Knox Barrett.

Knox Barrett the tattooed, dark haired, crazy hot street racer...

Knox who don't have time for relationships, he is a one night kind of guy. All he cares about is the adrenaline pumping through his body when he speeds down the open road. Driving is his one true love, so why does Emery Wilson make him question that?

I would really appreciate it if you wanted to read it, you can find the link to it my bio or just search for Crossroad Erika Anestedt on the kindle store!

Thank you for being a very important part of my journey.