40

The song on the top is the one Harry is working on later on in the chapter!

ALSO This story have been submitted for the 2019 Watty Awards! This is actually the first story of mine to ever be submitted!

Now enjoy. 

Louis

The music is so loud that I can't even hear my own thought, I just focus on he beat that plays from the speakers. The club is filled with people drinking and dancing.

In my hand I have an espresso martini, the guy I've been dancing with for a couple of songs Erik I think is taking tequila shots with some people at the bar that we just met., I've always been more of a cocktail kind of guy if I'm honest.

"Oh I love this song! Come on!" I have more than half of my drink left but when the blond boy asks me to dance with him I just let the liquid go down my throat as fast as I can.

This have been my usual night for a week now. I go to a new club every night, find someone to spend time with... to later on follow them back to their place or bring them to my place.

People stopped hanging around my apartment a few weeks ago, they kind of realized that there wasn't me and Harry anymore... I think everyone was gone after then eleventh or so guy that left my apartment in the morning.

"Fuck you look so hot." I mumble in to Erik's ear when he is moving his body against mine. I love the feeling of not being alone, I know it's nothing more than a one night stand. It never is.

But whatever helps me get through the night without breaking down. He is just another distraction.

"Hey aren't you Louis Tomlinson?" someone asks me. I turn around to face the person who asked.

There is a girl that can't be much older than eighteen. She looks at me with such a disappointed look, Why? She doesn't even know me.

"Yeah, and you are?" I know I sound rude but the alcohol isn't making me the happiest person, especially with this girl who made me pull away from the boy who's dancing against me.

"Actually forget it... I just thought you had a boyfriend." She said before hurrying away in the crowed... had. That's defiantly the word for it.

"Hey you want to get out of here?" I ask Erik, I hope he doesn't hear how desperate I actually am to get away. I know that people have started talking about me.

Sure they stopped following me around, but that doesn't mean that people doesn't recognise me and starts whispering about me behind my back.

"Yeah." He says and leaves a little squeeze on my ass before he grabs my hand to lead me out from the club.

He jumps in to a taxi and looks at me.

"Yours or mine?" I ask him.

"Yours."

Harry

"Let's just take that part one time again"

"Okay." I answer before putting my headphones back on listening to the music that starts playing.

"Well, you look like yourself, But you're somebody else, Only it ain't on the surface, Well you talk like yourself, No, I hear someone else though, Now you're making me nervous."

I sing the words that have been going on repeat in this room the last couple of hours. I just can't seem to get the right feeling to it. I want this to be perfect.

After the tour I just put my whole heart in to writing new music. Something that will distract me from all the pictures of Louis with different people every night.

You would think that people would have stopped writing about him and me, but honestly ever since things ended they have just blown up. Everything is about how Louis is seeing new people while I am mopping around.

I'm not. I'm just not moving on to someone new as fast as he is....

When we have recorded the part once more I walk out from the little recording room in the studio to the part where everyone else is sitting.

"Okay let's listen through this one more time." Tony my producer on this album says. We listen to it and it still misses something.

"What if we add some of the other runs we made behind this one, and like add that mmhmm sound in the background?" Someone says from the back of the room. I don't know his name but he defiantly wasn't here earlier.

"Who are you and why are you trying to do my job? Are you the producer?" Tony sounds like such a bitch when he talks to the young boy.

"I'm William.... I'm..." He stumble over his words.

"Sorry he's my assistant just ignore him. I usually do." Jake who is one of the people who owns the studio says.

"Actually try it." I say and give William a smile.

"Really? He's just a kid Harry, he doesn't know anything." Tony's words sound so much like the people who used to doubt me back before I got famous.

"So was I in the beginning." I mumble.

I can see that he wants to say something else, but he doesn't. Because no matter whose album he have produced before he needs this. My team wants me to work with him because he needs some new publicity.

Truth is that his style just isn't original anymore.

After fifteen minutes or so he plays the track again with William's changes to it.

"That's it." I say when the song ends, this is how I wanted it.

"How old are you?" I ask William who is still standing in the back of the room trying not to be in the way of the big guys.

"Just turned eighteen last week."

"Well I want you to help me on this album. I think you will be able to bring something new to my music." I say and nods towards my new manager Ian.

"You will make sure that he stops getting someone's coffee and starts helping me instead. Fuck even get him someone to bring him coffee if he so want." I say to Ian and just leave the room.

That's it. I need something new to my music. Something that will reflect this new me.

This person I have become after I've picked up the pieces of the broken heart Louis left behind.

I need someone who didn't work with my music before I got broken.