32

I got a rabbit! Her name is Stella and she is just amazing!

Lying beside him just looking at his chest rising and lowering itself together with his steady breathing. He looks so relaxed when he's sleeping, I wasn't expecting to ever feel like such a love sick fool but here I am... just admiring this beautiful human being.

The covers are softly laying on top of my bare chest, I prefer his covers over my own. Maybe it's because they surround me with his scent, ever breathe I take is filled with him.

There is so hard to describe someone's scent but all I know is that Louis smells safe... like home.

That's the only word I can think of when I think of what the scent of Louis makes me think of, it makes me think of home. He makes me feel like I am home when I'm with him.

I remember how he made me feel safe before I even gotten to know him, the way he made me feel like it didn't matter if I fell in the slope or not.

"Morning." I move my eyes from his chest to his face, a tired smile is showing on his lips. He looks tired even though I know he has been sleeping for almost 12 hours. He have been practising like an idiot lately and I'm guessing his body is starting to feel it now.

"morning." I say back and lean over to give him a small kiss on the forehead. He closes his eyes when I do this, almost like he saves the moment in his mind.

"My whole body hurts, I want to stay in bed for the rest of my life." He says, okay more like mumbles when he cuddles himself even more in to the bed. All I can think of when I see him do that is how I used to do that when I want to school, that was my typical "Just five more minutes" move... and then those five more minutes ended up with me oversleeping to later on having to run to school.

Oh the sweet memories... no one loves their bed more than someone who has to get up early to just experience hell.

"I would love to let you stay here for the rest of your life, but you have practise... and I have a plane to catch." I can feel my stomach tying itself in to knots when I say it. I have to go to Sweden for a few days to do some promotion over there, also meet with some of the guys I've been writing this new album together with.

"Crap." I let a little laugh slip out from my smiling lips when he lets the word leave his mouth.

"Come on I'll make some breakfast if you don't fall back asleep" I mumble and cuddle up beside him, his warm body is heating up mine. I just want to put my cold feet on him, so he can warm them up... so I do...

And then he pushes me out of the bed while giving away a little scream, guess he wasn't ready for how cold they actually were....

"Why did you do that?" I say and pretend to be sad, giving him those sad eyes that I know he hates.

"Oh don't you dare pretend to be innocent! You know what you did you cold footed demon." He says while holding his hand out for me to get help up.

But because I'm such a strong independent man I decide to ignore his hand... okay it's more like that I know that if I grab it I will be stuck in bed together with him for a few more hours, and we don't really have a few hours to spend... I haven't even packed yet... not that I need to, I could always just send someone to buy me stuff when we are there.

I walk out to the kitchen only to find that the fridge is as always empty, I honestly don't know how Louis survives with only like a few bottles of wine in there, white and rosé of course because most of the time red wine isn't supposed to be served as cold as those wines.

I only know that because Louis always complains when I put them in the fridge at my place.

We have been kind of living at each other these last few days and honestly waking up beside him is the best thing ever. I don't know how I will sleep when I don't feel his breathing on me.

Sometimes when I can't sleep or wake up in the middle of the night I've just been laying there listening to the soft snores he lets out. He would of course never admit to snoring, but he does. He snores those soft once that just happen to be adorable instead of annoying.

"I hate mornings." Louis comes out in just his boxers, he looks so damn hot in the morning. His hair is a mess and he just seems so real.

People always dress up and get ready for me so it's nice to see someone be completely themselves even when I'm around.

"It's not even morning Louis it's almost 1pm" I can't help finding him adorable.

"I hate whatever hour comes after I wake up."

Time passes, I want to say we spent it doing something productive together, but honestly we spent it watching Netflix.

Not my fault that they release this series Quicksand, sure it's in Swedish and all but honestly it's such a great series... we might have watched the whole season... Louis might have ditched practise.

So when we have seen the last episode we just sit there in silence.

"That was such a roller-coaster." I say and look over at Louis.

"I want to know what happens next!! What happens to Maja now?!" Louis always get to cough up in things that he always think like that, he always want more than he is given with series and movies. It's adorable.

"I need to go." It's like a stone drops in my stomach when I say it, I don't want to leave.

"Call me when you land?" He says while following me to the door, I still haven't packed. I'm only dressed in a pair of black jeans and one of Louis hoodies.

"Of course." I say and pull him in to a hug. We part with just a small kiss, and then I'm outside the door.

I don't want to leave, everything inside of me is telling me to turn around and go back to the apartment, to sit on the sofa together with Louis.

But I just keep going until I sit inside of the car that's taking me to the airport.

I feel lonely when he's not around, almost like when you been away from home for too long and want to go back... I guess knowing that I won't see him for a while makes it harder to be away from him.

I miss my home.