13

Missed me?

But seriously I will actually try to update this story more now.

Enjoy.

Media sucks, they always seem to find a way to find you even when you try to keep a low profile... I honestly isn't used to being all over the gossip sites on the internet. Most of the time when I'm on any media it's some interview for the X Games... but here I am all over the internet... with Harry.

Someone must have seen us that night at the bar because there is pictures of us drunkenly dancing against each other all over the internet. People are questioning what we are and how we know each other. Most people just think it's a PR stunt to get more people interested in the X games.

Also some people think it's just us experimenting with one and other, but truth is that I don't know what we are doing so how the hell can all those people just assume things like that.

But that's the thing about media and gossip, if they don't have truth then they make one up to get a good story, no one ever cares about the people. Everyone these days is money thirsty that they would sell their own kids for a good story.

"Hey Louis are you okay?" I look up from my phone at Josh and nod a small nod to him, I know he have seen it... how can he not, everyone has. ¨

I also knows that soon this place will be packed with people wanting to meet their idol, everyone wants to see Harry Styles and get a piece of him for themselves to keep.

My sisters have been calling and texting me ever since this went up on the internet... I haven't answered, I don't want to hear them yell at me to get something from the poor boy who just wanted a vacation from it all.

At least he got to know how to snowboard, which I'm really proud of him for, I didn't really think he would make it this far the first time when I saw him in the ski rental shop. Damn it I didn't even think he would go up in the slope to be honest.

James have been texting me too, just asking if I'm okay thought.

I don't know if I'm really okay or not, I've been spending an awful a lot of inside my cabin instead of in the slope the last couple of days since it came out in the media. Maybe because there is reporters everywhere now.

I think back at what Harry said at the restaurant about never being able to put the work aside and it makes me sad. He never get to be on his own.

I am only relevant once a year and honestly during those weeks it's hell being in the spotlight all the time, I don't understand how he can manage it every single day all year around.

"Hey Louis you want to come with us out?" Holly asks when she and Josh is fully dressed to go skiing, I want to but I shake my head. Honestly right now I just want to be back at the training place in London being able to go down a slope without having to worry about people seeing me.

I put down my phone on the table when they leave and just look around the cabin, my stuff is everywhere. Maybe I should cut this break short and go back to training, I found what I got here for. I found the joy in snowboarding again... thanks to Harry... I would never say it out loud but inside of my head I know that it's the truth.

Harry with his goofy smile and bad jokes made me find everything fun again, he reminded me why I started.

I start to pack some of my things in my bag, I think it's time to go back to London and start the real training.

A small knock on the door brings me out of my thoughts and interrupts my packing, I open it just a tiny bit because there have been reporters knocking on every single door lately.

"Harry?" I say in surprise and open the door more for him so he can come inside. He looks behind him fast before he comes in to my cabin.

"This shit is crazy" He says and pull of his jacket and shoes, guess he is staying for a while. I smile a little to myself because I like the thought of hanging out with him, he is cute.

"Tell me about it, I am not used to this much attention" I laugh out a little and he gives me an apologizing smile, he shouldn't feel bad because it's not his fault that people are famous hunting idiots.

"I'm sorry about it, I didn't mean to bring you in to my crazy mess of a life." He says and sit down in one of the couches by the TV.

"Don't worry about it, honestly you shouldn't have to worry like shit like this." I say and sit down on the other couch.

"Are you going somewhere?" Harry asks and makes a small little head gesture towards my bag that is open on the bed.

"Going back to London, got to get ready for the X games." I say and it feels weird saying it out loud.

"Oh, well I hope we can hang out back in London too." He says with one of those small kind of sexy smiles.... Yes it's super attractive when he does that, it's not one of those big goofy once, just a small one kind of when he smiles with only one side of his mouth.

"Yeah, that would be nice." I say with a smile.

Btw what do you guys think of the new cover?