23

the song in the top is the song mentioned in this part. 

"How can you think that My Chemical Romance is okay... like how can you only find them Okay" Louis say and I can't help myself but laugh at how in to it he gets, he looks so adorable.

"Well they're good and all but honestly I never understand the big hype around them." I say and Louis jumps up from the sofa and looks like he is going to explode from all emotions that is flooding inside of him.

"You are not leaving this house until you fall in love with them!" He demands and walks over to the stereo he has on the wall.

"I'm fine with that" I laugh out and make myself comfortable on the sofa.

"I honestly don't understand wh...."

"Shhh and listen Harry!" He says and puts his finger against my lips to make me shut up.

The song starts and I almost feel like I'm sucked in to Louis voice. He sings softly along to the song and when the chorus I can't stop looking in to his eyes, it's like he is singing right to me when he looks at me and sing.

"That the world is ugly, But you're beautiful to me."

He stops singing and we stay there looking at each other, the song continues to play in the background and I feel like I understand now. I understand why he likes them.

But mostly I understand why I like Louis, I understand why he is so special... this is why, the way he makes me feel like nothing else matters, the way he makes me feel like no matter what happens tomorrow this will be here today. This feeling of not being alone anymore.

He smiles a small smile and takes a step closer to the sofa where I am laying and I feel like I am drawn to him, I don't know if it would be awkward if I stood up or not but something is telling me to do it. So I follow my gut feeling for what seem to be the first time in forever....

The song is going in to a upbeat part and I take a step towards him.

These are the eyes and the lies of the taken

These are their hearts but their hearts don't beat like ours

They burn 'cause they are all afraid

When mine beats twice as hard

And right there and then when the music goes slower he leans in and right when it goes back to being upbeat again his lips touch mine. It's like nothing I have every felt before, there is like a million of fireworks are going off inside of me. It feels like my whole body is on fire.

It's not even a kiss.... We are fully making out there in the middle of Louis livingroom.

I feel like I'm alive, I feel more alive than I have ever felt before.

The song comes to and end and Louis part from me, I want to follow him because honestly I'm scared that if the kiss ends that I will open my eyes and be laying alone at home.

But when I open my eyes his blue once meet mine and they have a spark inside of them that I haven't seen before. Some people would probably compare them to the ocean but honestly the depth in his eyes would make the ocean jealous.

"Told you they're better than okay." He says and gives me a tiny little smile that makes him look magical. He can't be real, he is too good to be real.

"I guess they are." I almost whisper out and all I want is to feel his lips against mine again. I don't know where the sudden burst of courage come from but I take a step towards him and connect our lips together once more. It's not at all as intense as the first one, this one is much softer... sweeter.

It's like time stops just for a moment, like it pauses everything else than us.

"You make me crazy you know that right?" He says when we part, I rest my forehead against his and just look in to his eyes, how can a person be so... so... I don't know a word that would give Louis justice, there probably isn't one to describe him even if I tried I never could do it... not so people would understand.

We end up on his sofa just talking about everything and nothing, it seems like with Louis it's not complicated, it's not hard.

I can say whatever I want without having to think about it first, conversation just keeps flowing... and when it don't, that's okay too because the silence between us doesn't feel strained, it doesn't feel like we have to talk.

There is no pressure when I'm with Louis, something I'm not used to... I have always had pressure on me to be a particular way, pressure how to walk, how to talk... with Louis I can be me without any judgment.

My phone makes a sound and even if I haven't checked it yet I already know who it's from... Liam.

I look at it only to see that I was right...

From Liam: I'm outside

"Liam's outside.... "I don't want to go but I also know that I have to.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He sounds so hopeful.

"Yeah." I say and send him a smile and give him a soft kiss on the forehead before walking over to put my shoes on.

"Bye" I say when I'm all ready to go.

"See you soon." He leaves a small kiss on my lips before I make my way out.

The dark night surrounds me when I step outside the apartment complex. The only light is coming from Liam's headlights.

I want to keep a conversation going with Liam while he drives me home but my head is clouded by blue eyes and soft pink lips.... And even if I would never admit it to Louis there it defiantly some My Chemical Romance there too.