8

Harry

I give Louis a small smile before we goes separate ways, he looks absolutely adorable where he walks in his blue snowboard pants and his white and blue hoody that is like bigger than a normal hoody. He looks pretty cool in it too.

"Hey Harry how are you doing?" I look at Niall who is standing at the end of the slope with his snowboard, I'm guessing Liam is still in the slope going down.

"I'm doing great, I made it down without dying and one of the best snowboarders in the world showed me" I answer and Niall looks a little jealous... he is kind of obsessed with Louis if we say so.

"I wish I was you" Niall says and I just laughs a little, he do not know what he wishes for... Like my life is pretty horrible.

I have absolutely no privacy.

"Hey wanna go one last time before we hit the bar?" Liam comes down asking, I look at him and nod my head, I guess I can try this without Louis... I will probably fail really big.

"Let's do this" I answer and together we go in the ski lift. I feel a little unsure without Louis beside me calming me down, it's not that I don't trust Liam or Niall.... Wait it's exactly that.

"Ready?" Liam asks and I feel scared because I feel like I will fall and die.

We make it off the lift and the worst part is over, or at least the scariest. Now the worst that can happen is me falling on my bum because let's face it I won't go so fast so I die.

I am far behind Liam and Niall but I haven't fallen once which feels amazing.

"You made it Harry" Niall says when I'm back at the beginning of the slope. I guess I feel a little proud over myself for doing this and actually making it without Louis.

"Ready to get changed to hit the bar?" Niall asks and I nod, I am so ready to get drunk and just let lose.

"Let's go" I say and we make our way back to our cabin.

"Should we agree on not getting too drunk tonight or?" Liam asks when we get back to the cabin and I just look at him before I start laughing.

"Yeah sure like that is going to happen" I answer and he look at me with that look that a dad gives his son when he says something he shouldn't... well Liam take it easy you aren't my dad.

"I just want to look out for you guys" He says and I smile a little because it's cute how he cares so much about us, it shows that he is a real friend.

"Just take my phone from me to make sure I don't call or text Amber" I say to him and hands him my pink iPhone 6s.... yes I have a pink one got a problem with that?