18

The song on the top is the song mentioned in this part... also the song that I have been listening non stop to for the last couple of days because of how much I love it... I regret that I didn't find it sooner. 

Enjoy.

I don't know why I am freaking out. Why am I so nervous? We have already kind of been on a date already at the resort... but this time it's actually official that it is a date, back then it was a dinner were we covered up the fact that it was a date with bad excuses to our friends about wanting to hang out.

I haven't been able to sleep more than a couple of hours because my mind is filled with green eyes and brown curls.

I walk restlessly around my apartment, there isn't anything that make this place feel like home. I honestly don't know why I haven't bothered putting up pictures and stuff because right now it feels like I just moved in... in all honesty there might be some moving boxes left unpacked from when I first got here a few years back.

I move around just lazily trying to get the nervous feeling to go away, it doesn't. I know that when we take this step in to actually dating there is no turning back. This will become real and life will just become more complicated than I ever expected it to.

I don't know if this with Harry will lead anywhere in the end but for right now it feels right, for right now I enjoy his company. I don't want to give up on a chance of getting to know him because I'm too scared of where it might end... I don't even know if I'm more scared of it not working out or the fact that this might actually work out.

Everything in my life except snowboarding have been a mess and I still haven't figured out half of this adult thing out, I don't know if I am able to even keep a relationship alive long enough to become something serious... I don't know how you date now a days, I haven't been on one in years.

I mostly just messed around with random dudes after drunk nights out because I didn't want to wake up alone. Waking up beside a total stranger isn't so nice either, but at least for one night you're not alone with your mind.

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a burgundy jumper, on my feet I have a pair of overused all black converse, they look like shit but they're comfy.

I pull on my Jeans jacket that have fur on the inside. I do not want to feel cold because the weather have only been getting colder.

I get a text from Harry that he is outside in 5 minutes so I decide to go out and wait for him in the autumn air. I wasn't a big fan of autumn until yesterday when Harry told me about all the tiny details that made him fall in love it, I fell in love with it too then.

I sit on the stairs outside of my apartment waiting for Harry's car to pull up. I want to turn back up to my apartment and grab one of the cigarettes I have hidden in my nightstand to calm my nerves, but I don't... Harry can't know about my bad habit.

I don't smoke...

Or at least not all the time.

I only do it when I feel like shit and need to relax and calm down.

I haven't taken one in weeks because I know that it will affect me negatively when training. James would literally kill me with his bare hands if he knew about it.

I take a deep breath and look up at the darkening sky, it almost looks like it might start raining, but it might also just be the way the sun is on its way down behind the cloudy mess of a sky.

Harry's car rolls up beside me and I give him a big smile when I sit down in the passenger seat.

"Hi" I say and my smile is met with a smile from him.

"Hi there." He says and I almost feel like giggling because of the way he makes the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

We make it out on the highway and I close my eyes and just enjoy the music playing from the stereo.

"Here I want to show you my favourite song." Harry says and scrolls through his phone while he keeps his eyes on the road... You shouldn't do that Styles, it's bad... Not that I think that he cares, I surely don't.

The music starts playing and the way it makes me feel is incredible, they haven't even started singing yet and I am hooked.

And when the first words are uttered I am in love, maybe it's because of how Harry looks like the music holds the secret of the universe, or it is because how amazing the voice is together with music.

Pack yourself a toothbrush dear

Pack yourself a favorite blouse

The music surround us like a warm hug and it feels like just in this moment it's just us, this song makes the whole world outside of this car disappear.

I'm sure.

I know now that I want this, I want to give this a chance... I want to know where it might lead because if I don't I will regret it for the rest of my life.

How do you pay the rent

Is it your parents

Or is hard work dear

Holding the atmosphere