28

I know I haven't updated in a while, life have just been coming in the way.  But honestly I feel like you will forgive me after this part.

Also the songs mentioned in this part is:

Be My Mistake (Acoustic) - The 1975 

Fallingforyou - The 1975

I highly recommend listening to those while reading. 

"I honestly didn't know how to tell you, I felt so ashamed over the fact that I wasn't enough..." Harry takes a sip from his glass of wine and I make a movement to grab the bottle to refill both our now empty glasses.

I got home a few hours ago and found Harry sitting outside of my apartment in his car, and one thing lead to another and here we are sitting on my kitchen floor drinking what I believe is our third bottle of red wine...

Harry told me about his dick to ex-girlfriend... but then again I guess you are what you eat...

"Thank you." Harry says when I put down the bottle between us, I don't know if he is thanking me for the wine or for listening...

"Anytime." I answer and look down at the wine in my glass, the red liquid isn't as sweet as the last one, but then again the last one was one I got as a dessert wine.

Harry takes up his phone and starts looking around on his phone for a while, I want to lean over and see what he is doing but out of respect I don't. His phone is private and I do not have any right to look at what he is doing on it without his permission.

"I want you to hear this song, I absolutely love it." He says and presses play, the music starts playing and somehow right there and then his IPhone speaker isn't as shit as it usually is.

"The 1975, good choice." I say and lean my body against his so our shoulders are touching, the heat from only having the thin fabric of our T-shirts separating us is unbearable.

The music is playing and we just sit there in silence linking our hands together. My glass of wine is standing beside me on the floor, forgotten.

You do make me hard, but she makes me weak.

The music surround us like all other sounds in my apartment doesn't exist.

"Harry..." I whisper his name, almost like if I say it any louder the bubble we're in would disappear.

"Mm." He looks over at me and we're so close, if I leaned in just a little bit my lips would be touching his. I don't lean in, not yet.

"Be my mistake?"

The song keeps playing when his lips crashes in to mine, the taste of the wine of Harry's lips might be one of my favourite things in this whole world.

I try to think straight but when Harry moves and suddenly ends up in my lap pressing his body against mine everything blurs together. I don't care about the knob that's pressing in to my back because right now Harry is pressing himself in to my front and that feeling is taking over every other feeling.

The song changes and I can't help but press Harry closer to me wanting to feel every part of him against my body.

Kisses are sloppy and defiantly not as perfect as what they're shown in movies, but the feeling of needing more is there.

My hand is tangled in his hair and trying to distract myself from where I really want to put it, I do not want to make the first move... I'm scared if I do that he will go away, that he doesn't want it as much as I do.

On this night, and in this light

I think I'm falling (I think I'm falling), I'm falling for you

My mind is clouded by the wine but when his hand is moving down my front I don't feel the wine anymore, the only thing I can focus on is how he moves it over my body scared to touch...

But when he suddenly have his hand under my shirt everything I have been overthinking disappears.

I let a moan slip out from my lips in between the kisses, and all I can think off is how he makes me feel like my body is on fire.

He is igniting everything that is inside of me right here in the middle of the night on my kitchen floor.

Our hands are discovering each other bodies like it's the most precious things in the world.

Everything slows down when his hands moves inside of my grey sweatpants softly moving over my black Calvin Klein underwear. It's just the thin fabric that's stopping him from touching me, I want more... I need more. But instead of voicing my opinion I sit there keeps kissing him moving my hands over his body while my breathe is getting heavier and small moans keeps escaping my mouth.

I feel how I'm so close to releasing all the pressure when suddenly he stops moving his hand against my underwear, instead he moves back to the position he had earlier in my lap. Slowly kissing me moving himself against me.

My mind is so clouded by having him this close that all I can think about is how damn good it feels, how I want to be closer to him. So without thinking I start moving with him, movements still slow... it's almost like we're playing with each other, a game of teasing... he is defiantly winning.

The things he makes me feel right now.

And then when his heavy breathing turns in to small moans all I can think of that no matter what happens this will forever be the most beautiful sound I have ever heard in my whole life.

I feel the feeling starting to build up inside of the depth of my stomach and all I can think about is Harry.

But the moment is over before we could even finish, when my wineglass falls over and spilling all the dark red liquid on the kitchen floor, and me.

"I'm so sorry!" Harry says standing up taking paper from the counter trying to clean it up.

"Forget it, I take care of it tomorrow." I say and stand up beside him moving closer, close enough to kiss his neck.

"But it will leave a stain."

"I don't care." I keep kissing his neck and I feel him slowly give in to the kisses. 

Now when you have finished reading this I would like to know if you guys would like full on smut or not? and if I should write it like this from one of their's point of view or in third person.