14

Harry

When the last note leaves the speakers I can't help but smile, the song turned out so much better than I ever expected it to. It's just so much more beautiful than I ever imagined.

"That is amazing guys" I say to the guys who have put the song together.

"It's all you Harry, you knew how you wanted it and made it happen." One guy named Jeremy says with a goofy smile.

"We made this together guys, I couldn't have done it on my own." It's the truth, I have no idea how you mix a song together, and defiantly not like that.

We say out goodbyes for the day and I look at the time and realize that it's just a little past four in the afternoon which means that I still have some time to spend today.

I haven't seen Louis since that day in his cabin a few weeks back, but we have kept in touch through texts, the media kind of stopped following him after a while because they figured there wasn't anything going on between us...

I myself would beg to differ but you know our text conversations is between us for a reason, the way there is endless messages with flirting and bad jokes.

I know he is still in the practice slope because of the fact that he posted a video about it just a couple of minutes ago on his Instagram story.

Sometimes I get this crazy idea of just showing up there to surprise him but that would be kind of weird and I don't really want to be a bother during his practice. I know he is very stressed about the upcoming X Games and that he feels like he isn't ready for them.

I wish I could be there and share him on, but sadly I'm going out on some promo tour during the same time which sucks. I've asked Niall to send me updates because I know he is going to see them live, and I guess I will catch up with them on the TV when I got some time to over.

I walk over to my car and drive through the gates of the studio and I'm immediately met with hundreds of screaming fans running after my car. It sometimes really impresses me how fast they can run, like I would have been out of breath by now... and I spend hours every day working out to be able to perform on stage in front of thousands of people.

When I arrive at my house I feel like a mess, I feel like going inside is wrong... I don't want to stay inside today, heck I don't even want to be home today.

So instead of turning of the car and going inside I just turn around and drive back out on the road, I don't really have an exact destination and surprise myself when I'm outside the place Louis practise at.

I guess it won't hurt just going in for a couple minutes and watching him practise. He won't notice I'm there.

I'm surprised over how easy it was to get inside of the building with any connection at all to it more than knowing Louis... Kind of. The fact that the girl in the lobby was a huge fan might also have been a tiny part of it too.

I sit down in one of the bleachers, I didn't even know they had these kind of stuff inside of a place like this... but I'm guessing they might have competitions in here to or something.

I almost feel like I'm under a spell when I see the boy on the snowboard. He moves down the slope and goes in every single jump. I almost feel like my heart stops when he does a backflip, I'm scared that he will land on his neck like you hear about on the news... but he doesn't.

He lands perfectly fine... or at least I thought it was fine but apparently the guy standing on the side doesn't think so.

"Again Louis! That won't win you the X games it won't even get you past the first round." He sounds and almost sound disappointed, how can he be disappointed in that? It looked amazing.

I sit there for a while, upload some snapchat videos of Louis doing some jumps... not really thinking were it will lead, sometimes I can be stupid like that.

I just thought it was cool, but when the tweets and messages about us start storming in on twitter I realize I fucked up... like I always do.

So instead of waiting until Louis have finished I stand up from the bleachers and leave without having said a word to him.

"Harry!" I am almost out of the building when the voice behind me echoes through the hall.

He's right there in his snowboard boots and helmet in his hand when I turn around.

"I didn't know you were here." He says with a big smile before wrapping me in to a hug.

"I didn't want to bother, just happen to be in the neighbourhood and wanted to see you in action" I say and give him a half smile.

"You're not a bother, it's great seeing you dude." Dude... he never said that to me before, I don't like it.

"I actually need to get going, but we talk tonight?" I ask in hopes he will say yes. I miss talking to him on the phone, we did it the first couple of days back from the resort.

"Defiantly, I'll call you" He says and gives me one of those awkward one arm hugs before jogging back to the slope.

He didn't call me that night. 

Two in one night! I'm doing great. 

No but honestly I have just find the perfect spot to relax and just write on in my new apartment... 

I'll try to update more on this one.