011,

CHAPTER ELEVEN , episode eight, the beginning of the end

CHAPTER ELEVEN ,
episode eight, the beginning of the end.

PRINCESS ISABELLA was in her chambers with morgana, estella and gwen one morning as merlin suddenly burst through the door, a young boy with him.

"merlin! have you forgotten how to knock?" morgana scoffed slightly, but her eyes softened when she saw the boy.

"i'm sorry, i didn't know where else to go. the guards are after him."

the six all jumped at the sound of knocking on her door, "please, bella." merlin continued, they all turned to the princess who looked at the boy.

"princess isabella?" the guards yelled, banging on the door.

isabella hesitantly nodded, "in there." she ordered, pointing to the screen where she usually got changed behind.

isabella waited to make sure they got behind it before opening the door with a confused smile. "hello?" she asked.

"sorry to disturb you, princess. we're searching for a young druid boy. we believe he came this way."

"no, i haven't seen him. it's just me, the lady morgana and our maids." she smiled, turning to estella.

"i only just got here, i didn't see a druid boy." estella spoke up, lying through her teeth.

"alright. thank you, best keep the door locked until we find him." he told her as she nodded.

"of course, thank you."

as soon as the door shut and locked, she rushed over to the curtain, pulling it away as she kneeled down, along with the girls as they looked down at the boy, his blood on merlin's hand as they all shared a look.

once the boy woke up, merlin stood up to the window and his eyes widened. "they're executing him." he spoke about the boy's father, morgana stood up to see, whilst isabella lifted the boy up and placed him against her, covering his ears as the druid closed his bright blue eyes.

"people of camelot, the man before you is guilty of using enchantments and magic. under our law, the sentence for this crime is death. we are still searching for his accomplice." king uther began as isabella scoffed.

"accomplice? he's a child." isabella spoke as estella and gwen nodded in agreement.

"anyone found harbouring the boy is guilty of conspiracy and will be executed as a traitor." he announced as all of them widened their eyes in fear.