015,

CHAPTER FIFTEEN, episode twelve, to kill the King

CHAPTER FIFTEEN,
episode twelve, to kill the King.

GWEN's FATHER had been arrested, and charged for treason, for supposedly working with a sorcerer, having been caught by arthur and the knights in the night.

isabella walked into the throne room the next morning, ignoring the bowing guards and knights beside her as she walked over to uther, who turned to face her. "is everything alright?"

"treason?" she exclaimed in shock, causing uther to sigh, now realising what she meant.

"yes, your grace. treason. the blacksmith was consorting with a known enemy." he replied, dismissing the knights as she frowned, pacing back and forth.

"enemy? what enemy?" she asked in disbelief, seeming to never catch a break here at camelot.

"tauren, the leader of a band of renegade sorcerers sworn to bring down royalty." arthur said as he walked in the throne room.

isabella's blood ran cold as she fell down to sit on the throne, a hand over her mouth as the sighed. the two pendragon's looked at her in worry, arthur walking over to her. "what is it? what is wrong?"

she looked up at them, tears in her eyes. "he killed my mother." she stood up from the throne as uther and arthur's eyes widened. she began to pace around the room, "my father's knights have been on the lookout ever since. how could he come here? he knows i'm here!" she yelled in anger and distress.

"isabella," uther began as she shook her head to stop him, arthur held his breath, he could see by the look on her face she was about to say something terrible.

"i want him dead. if your knights cannot do it, then i will." she said dangerously, briefly looking at arthur warningly before walking out of the throne room, the doors slamming shut behind her.

"well?" morgana asked as she caught up to her.

"well, what?" isabella frowned, keeping her eyes infront of her.

"did you manage to convince the king about tom?" morgana asked, isabella stopped walking, having forgotten about her purpose in the throne room.

she turned to face morgana, and shook her head. "the man who gwen's father was with killed my mother. i am sorry to say but if tom was involved with this man then i will not help him. if he is telling the truth about not knowing, i will do my very best." she told morgana who's eyes widened.

"i'll inform gwen." morgana whispered, a sad smile on her face as isabella nodded, before turning to leave.

king henry
of devlin, france.