035,

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE, episode four, gwaine

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE,
episode four, gwaine.

ISABELLA VALOUR was glad to be back freely in camelot. although she was now very wary of the king and how quickly his opinions would change, she decided to ignore it and carry on with her life.

merlin, isabella and arthur had gone hunting. correction , merlin and arthur had gone hunting and isabella was tagging along, complaining about them hurting the animals.

finally, after a long day, they came to a tavern. "oh, finally! do you know what, you boys go back to hurting the animals while i fetch a drink." she said with a relieved sigh, jumping off her horse and heading down the hell.

"uh, stop right there." arthur scoffed in disbelief as she whipped around to face him, an eyebrow raised.

"you don't seriously believe i'm going to let you wander around a tavern filled with loud intimidating men?" arthur scoffed, making isabella scrunch her nose up at him.

"i'm a lady, i can handle myself but fine. if you must tag along, by all means." she waved her arms up in annoyance as the two boys quickly followed her.

"remember, we are simple peasants." arthur told them off as isabella glanced down at he appearance.

"good job i wore my peasant dress." she scoffed, the only dress that didn't have thousands of gold and jewels on was a simple purple dress, which still was quite extravagant for a peasant.

she had to shove the door open since it was so stiff, and when it opened, her eyes widened in horror. arthur was right! loud, scary, ugly, horrifying men everywhere! everywhere!

"oh, good heavens." she sighed, shaking her head. "where are the ladies?"

"the ladies are at home combing their hair." arthur said, sticking his tongue out at her childishly.

"that wasn't very kind of you arthur, i expect you to behave better than that." she said simply, ignoring his opinion and confidently walking past them and to the bar.

"hello." isabella called out, making the woman at the bar furrow her brows. "hello?" she repeated.

"she said hello." arthur sighed. he didn't think her accent was that strong, however for some reason whenever they met a new person, they could never understand her! that, or they were just ignorant.

"i know what she said. i'm wondering what she's doing here?" the woman sneered as arthur shrugged and isabella smiled.

"same reason as all of these...lovely men are here." she said sarcastically, waving her arm to point at them all.

𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄, arthur pendragon. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें