014,

CHAPTER FOURTEEN, episode eleven, the labyrinth of gedref

CHAPTER FOURTEEN,
episode eleven, the labyrinth of gedref.

ISABELLA VALOUR had insisted that she joined arthur, merlin and the knights on a hunting trip. it took a lot of convincing, but finally, arthur hesitantly agreed. however she soon got bored and slightly disgusted and separated from the group to do her own thing.

she stayed close by, so she could get back to them if needed. a guard was ordered to follow her, but she sent him away, wanting some independence.

she sat in the woods with a small smile, reading a book gaius had gifted her. rolling her eyes when she heard arthur yelling at merlin for something, but then she froze. in front of her was a stone. it was pale blue, and shone brightly, almost blinding her.

she squinted, putting her hand over her eyes to shield from the light. yet unknowingly, her eyes turned a golden colour.

"isabella valour!" she heard repeated whispers, calling her name as she froze. she looked around to see if anybody was near, but she couldn't see anyone. "strange." she whispered, nerves flowing through her body as she turned back to look at the stone.

she tilted her head, picking up her dress and crouching down to look at it. the voices got louder and louder as a strange feeling flooded through her. almost as if everything had clicked into place.

she picked up the small stone and found herself smiling in awe of its beauty. she didn't know what to do or what it was, but something was telling her to not let it go.

"isabella!" arthur called out as she jumped, her arms flinched, but somehow she didn't drop the stone. "come look at this!" he yelled again as she stood up, placing the stone into her pocket in her dress and hurrying over to the sound of his voice.

she widened her eyes seeing a unicorn's horn in arthur's hands. "look!" he exclaimed in shock as she frowned.

"did you kill this unicorn?" she asked, slightly concerned with wide eyes.

"well...yes." arthur said as if it was obvious, isabella noticed the hurt look on merlin's face and then saw the unicorn on the floor behind him.

"that's horibble." she frowned as arthur sighed.

"it's a unicorn! we must show it to my father." arthur beamed as merlin looked behind them both with wide eyes, "what are you looking at?" arthur asked with a raised brow.

however, both isabella and arthur turned around to see no one.

ARTHUR BROUGHT the unicorn horn to show the king as isabella couldn't help but think about the stone in her pocket. she barely listened to a word arthur and the king said, which gaius took notice of, and stared at her dress.