017,

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN , episode one, the curse of cornelius sigan

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ,
episode one, the curse of cornelius sigan.

PRINCESS ISABELLA of valour and camelot couldn't sleep. she was so exhausted from visiting the villagers and people of camelot all day and the silly miners would not stop...mining!

the dark haired girl groaned in frustration and got out of bed, leaving her chambers to go for a walk to clear her head.

"hi, isabella!" merlin suddenly called out as he ran past her, almost causing her to trip over his feet.

"merlin!" she raised a brow, calling him back with a hand on her hip.

"i've got to go!" he replied back as she sent him a look, causing him to sigh, turn around and walk next to her at her pace.

"why are you out of bed?" he asked her curiously as she scoffed.

"why do you think? the mining men are being too loud!"

merlin nodded in agreement as they came to arthur's chambers. "merlin!" the man called out in annoyance.

the prince looked confused seeing isabella cheerfully come inside, squinting and blinking at her. "morning arthur."

"i-" the man began but shook his head. "what..." he blinked, before turning to merlin.

"are you deaf?" he asked merlin as a loud bang could be heard beneath them.

"i wish." the warlock huffed.

"i want you to go down there and tell them to stop." he told him tiredly.

"but they are working under the kings orders." merlin replied, both of them watching as isabella ate the fruit on arthur's table.

"yes. and you are working under mine." arthur told him before going back to his bed. "joining me?" he asked isabella with an arrogant smile.

"you wish." isabella scoffed, turning around to leave as arthur laughed and merlin grimaced in disgust.

"honestly." isabella huffed as merlin caught up to her.

"ever since he heard me muttering about how i would be...slightly sad if he died he will not stop...making weird comments. like he is teasing me." she complained as merlin followed her, reminding her of a lost puppy.

"i think, one would call that flirting." he replied as she spun around to face him, her hair smacking his face as he winced.

"one, i never asked for your advice. two, never say that again to me." she said, before going up the stairs to her chambers, sighing in content when the miners stopped. no way was he flirting.