Chapter 5 [Book 1]

Sebastian POV
-
"Ominis!"

I weaved my way through the crowd, waving my hand towards my good friend.

"Sebastian, you idiot, I swear if you're waving your hand again."

'Oh, right blind', I immediately put my hand down and played innocent, knowing Ominis wouldn't let me down for my repetitive mistake of forgetting he was blind.

We heard the train whistle, indicating we had to get on immediately. Having no one to say bye to, I waited as Ominis bid his parents farewell before we boarded Hogwarts Express.

It was weird, not being able to say goodbye to someone, first it was my parents, then Uncle Solomon but after Anne got ill, I had no one.

"You know, I may be blind, but that doesn't me I don't know when you're down", my head whipped to my oldest friend.

"Nothing gets past you does it Ominis", I chuckled.

The journey to Hogwarts was a long but short one, after years of travelling on the same train, I felt like the moment I sat down in the private compartments, I would arrive at the giant castle in the blink of an eye.

The sorting ceremony and feast were as boring as ever, just watching a bunch of kids go up one by one to see what house they got sorted into. At least, I got to see the disappointment on the kids' faces when they got into the house they obviously didn't want to be in.

Just as I was about to nod asleep, the doors opened to reveal Headmaster Black with a much older student, dressed in the basic robes you would get in the first year. This immediately intrigued me, not only because of their beauty, but because it was quite obvious they were new.

"I heard they're new, starting the fifth year."

"Fifth year? Who enters Hogwarts this late?"

The Slytherin table and what I assumed was the entire hall erupted into gossip and rumours about this mysterious student. But it was true, who joins Hogwarts in their fifth year, it was unheard of.

I just zoned out until the booming voice of the sorting hat was heard.

"You belong in - Slytherin!"

'This year just got a whole lot more interesting'.

—————

The first of many Sebastian Pov's.

I know this chapter was a whole lot shorter than the normal ones, but I just felt like this was a nice way to end this first POV.

The rest will vary in length, some may be the same length or longer. But I hope you'll enjoy the Sebastian POV's.