Chapter 9 [Book 1]

Sebastian POV
-
"Alright, alright, but yes Anne would definitely want to meet you, but unfortunately, that also means having to meet my Uncle Solomon."

I could tell just by the way you were looking at me that you wanted to ask about my Uncle, but thankfully, you decided not to. Not that it matters, since you will have to experience it anyway.

"I look forward to it.."

Still upset at the thought of Anne and now Y/N having to meet my blasted Uncle, something suddenly occurred as I felt a pair of arms embrace me, a soft voice whisper into my ear, "good night Sebastian". Once they released me, we shared gentle smiles.

I watched as they exited the Undercroft, their warmth still embracing me even though they were long gone.

Leaning against one of the pillars, I collapsed, resting my head on my knee at the thought of everything that has been happening, the desire to find a cure for Anne, my annoying Uncle and now Ancient Magic.

I was so invested in my thoughts that I didn't notice my best friend standing in front of me until he let out a cough.

"Ominis!" I panicked, standing to my feet.

"So, exposing the Undercroft now are we?" Venom laced his voice.

"Look - Ominis - I - "

He immediately shut me up with a kiss.

(lol kidding, unless)

He immediately shut me up with a flick to the forehead.

"Bloody hell!"

"Save it. Seriously, Sebastian, you keep getting in trouble, don't think I heard how you saved that fifth-year from getting in trouble in the library."

Ominis continued to rant about how I have responsibilities, especially in regard to Anne.

"You can't just keep fooling around with this person, they'll just get you into more trouble."

This made me explode.

"Oh yeah? Well, they've done more for me than you've done since my parents died!"

I could see hurt flash across his face, but that didn't stop me, "they've been there when I needed someone to talk to! I've had fun in quite a while! And honestly, they'll probably help me find a cure for Anne!"

I knew this was a sore spot for Ominis, he hadn't bothered to help find a cure to dark magic, especially coming from a family descendant from Salazar Slytherin and especially since magic couldn't reverse something as simple as being born blind.

"Well, I suppose they can be trusted?"

I blinked at the sudden switch in attitude, "what, just like that?"

A smile replaced the previous scowl, "I mean they did defend you for being a good friend and you know how loyalty is important to me, so I guess since they didn't betray and rat you out to me. They can be trusted."

"You can be trusted."

I immediately embraced Ominis, who hearing my sudden movement, brought me in to. I don't think I could remember the last time we hugged like this, this brotherly love. Ominis is the only person I had since Anne could no longer attend Hogwarts and it's like since then we haven't been able to converse properly like this.

"Thanks, Omi", I muttered.

He continued to release me, "yeah whatever. Just promise you won't tell anyone else."

I rolled my eyes, "I've only told one person in five years Ominis, it's fine."

He smirked, "this must be one hell of a person."

Rolling my eyes one last time, we left the Undercroft, returning to our Common Room for some well-deserved sleep.

But not until I saw that same trusted person practising spells in front of the fireplace.

A smile appeared before I disappeared into the dormitories.

----------

Well, a little insight into the relationship between Ominis and Sebastian. I hoped you enjoyed it!

What do you think ran through Sebastian's head when he saw you just chilling in the Common Room?

Anyway, have a bloody fabulous day!