Chapter 30 [Book 1]

Finale Pt 2 - This is it, everyone. The end.

It's a long chapter, but I promise it's worth it.

-

Pushing yourself from the ground after the miniature waterslide you experienced, you readied your wand as the roars of Ranrok echoed throughout the repository.

You watched as the dragon circled around the repository as it absorbed dark energy, this made you realise that it was feeding off the power that was coming from the repository as he then flew towards you.

"Your pitiful magic is no match for mine, child", he growled before shooting fire towards you which you easily dodged.

You threw a curse at the dragon but wore an expression of confusion as you saw how it did nothing to the dragon.

Ranrok then opened up his mouth as you noticed from the corner of your eye as a ball of energy grew you noticed how it glowed a purple aura and then realised these balls of energy will only be destroyed by spells that matched their aura.

So you cast depulso as the ball of energy exploded hitting Ranrok and you grinned, hitting these balls will weaken him giving you the perfect opportunity to throw all the curses and spells you knew to defeat him.

Weakening Ranrok, he let out a chilling shrill, "there seems to be some fight in you after all. No matter. I shall rid you of it."

He flew away and you chased him down to another lower part of the repository.

He let out a roar as another ball of energy grew, which you quickly took down, but suddenly, a second appeared.

"Two sources of power?"

You took that one down and once again, Ranrok was weakened the second time. He roared and flew away and you jumped down right under the repository as it glowed red, releasing more and more dark energy.

The ground shook as next to you, Ranrok landed letting out a roar as the fire came for you.

"Protego", you deflected the magic as it Ranrok in his face.

Then balls of energy appeared one after the other. Hitting every one, you were able to weaken Ranrok for the last and final time as he obviously grew angry and now on his feet, charged at you each time. As many times you dodged him, there were times you, unfortunately, couldn't move quick enough and pain shot through your body each time.

"Dear Salazar, this is going to hurt."

You raised your wand and with one final wand movement, you shouted.

"Avada Kedavra!"

Ranrok let out an ear-piercing screech as he began to spark in every corner of his body before exploding all at once, indicating his demise.

You walked over and picked up Miriam's wand from the ground, but the end was far from over as the dark energy that Ranrok had absorbed released itself, circling around you prepared to escape and wreak havoc over all wizarding kind.

So acting quickly, you cast your wand with ancient magic on one of the dark magic trails and with all your might, pushed hard to contain it as it tried to pull away from you.

Eventually, you were able to control it and brought it towards your nose just as Isidora had and closed your eyes as you inhaled the dark energy.

Then, opening your eyes to, momentarily, reveal they had turned a beautiful crimson red as you honed that very same dark magic Isidora once did intend to take away all pain as you released it in front of you, recreating the same repository.