Chapter 6 [Book 2]

Hehe, semi-spicy coming up at the end. In the library ;)

-

After a fun-filled day as a prefect, I was excited to attend my first day as a sixth-year. 

"Oi, Y/N! Over here!" 

I smiled to see Garreth, Poppy, Natty and Imelda sitting at a table with a spare seat for me which I happily took.

"Excited for potions with Sharp Y/N?" Imelda asked.

Garreth told his eyes at her, "Godric's heart, Imelda. We all know you show up to potions to gawk at Professor Sharp."

He then turned his attention to me, "but seriously, are you excited about all the amazing potions we're going to blow up this year?"

"You mean the potions you're going to blow up Gar", Natty replied.

Poppy let out a laugh, "Y/N's probably more excited for Care of Magical Creatures."

Just then an arm was tossed around my shoulder as I watched the girls quietly squeal in excitement, "why not let the girl speak, right darling?"

I looked over to see Sebastian grinning at me and I smiled back before throwing his arm off my shoulder, as my arm returned to my lap, I subtly brush my hand over his pants and looked up to see his reaction which I couldn't help but snicker at as he completely froze.

Just then, a gruff voice spoke up as I saw Imelda practically melt.

"Alright everyone, gather around Weasley's table" as Professor Sharp began to set up a cauldron with a pearl-like liquid.

Suddenly, the room began to smell like books, old ruins mixed with the cologne that I had gifted Sebastian for Christmas.

"Hey, darling?"

I turned to see Sebastian gripping his nose, "how much perfume did you put on today?"

I tilted my head in confusion, "erm, I didn't?"

The whole class began to look at each other, "um yes you did, the room smells of it."

The whole class began to laugh at him as Sebastian became very confused.

"Good observation Mr Sallow", Professor Sharp said while smiling. 

He then turned to Amit, "Mr Thakkar, would you care to inform Mr Sallow of why he's smelling Ms L/N's perfume."

It took a while for Amit to stop laughing, but he coughed a few times before answering, "of course Professor. The potion in that cauldron is Amortentia, sir and for your information Sebastian, Amortentia smells different to each person, according to what attracts them."

The whole class then burst into even louder laughter as Sebastian realised what that statement meant.

"Points to Ravenclaw."

Professor Sharp continued on with the lesson as the whole time, I and Sebastian exchanged glances, I didn't even see my fellow prefect glaring in the direction of the two of us.

For the rest of the day, Sebastian practically avoided me, well he practically avoided everyone as much as he could and didn't even attend any classes for the rest of the day.

Once all my classes were finished for the day, I decided to go on a hunt for him and after running around the entirety of Hogwarts just like a year ago, but instead of exploring for demiguises and chests, I was hunting for a wizard, I had finally found him in the far back of the library.

"There you are", he looked up from the book he was buried in, "here I am."

I took a seat next to him, "I have been searching everywhere for you."