Chapter 21 [Book 2]

The Peverell Family was the surname of a family existing in the middle ages, with three brothers possessing the Deathly Hallows.

It was believed the family name had died out in the male line, or so many thought. While it did die within Antioch, Cadmus and Ignotus, there was one brother the name still lived through, Transito Peverell.

Estranged by his brothers, Transito found love with a muggle named Ramona L/N and once married, Transito took on his wife's name and killed off his origins.

The Peverell name ceased to exist.

"Y/N Peverell", Ashok hissed into my ear.

I've heard of the Peverell family, but, "I thought the name is extinct."

He let go of my wrists and stepped back, shrugging, "in a way."

I scrambled to my feet and went to reach my wand which I had realised I stored away in the pocket of my dress, but unfortunately. I looked up to see Ashok dangling my wand by its end as it swung side to side.

"What the fuck do you want?" I spat.

Then the sound of items being conjured alerted me as Ashok had conjured two chairs beside him, as he took a seat in one and reached out his arm gesturing to the other.

Still glaring at him, I slowly stepped my way to the chair and cautiously sat in it, my sight not leaving his and the wands in his hand.

"What is this?"

He was all too calm in a situation like this, my friends would've come after me but Merlin knows if this place even exists, but Sebastian does and I know after all this, he will still come after me.

"You see", Ashok started and then everything got explained to me.

"You are a descendant of Transito Peverell, well the Peverells in general. But after he was estranged, he went off to marry and start a line with the L/N family and taking his wife's name, the Peverell name died out. But as I said, in a way because Transito never officially put into records his changed name and as his descendants grew, so did the Peverell family."

My hands gripped the armrests as he went on.

"And now it was 1881, the Turner family discovered the truth about the now half-blood L/N, and more importantly, how every single descendant had some form of this ancient magic you possess. So my family hunted."

My grip tightened more.

"And killed every single L/N existing, except for one little six-year-old girl."

He cackled as he leaned back in his chair, "it's pathetic really. A family of ancient magic users couldn't even protect the little family."

That was all I needed as I lunged from my chair and jumped on top of him with all my force, the seat he was sitting on came crashing down as we rolled into the bath, a splash emitting in the air.

I came up from the water, clutching my head as Ashok did too, but because I hit my head, everything was so blurry and the ringing in my head was consistently overpowering.

"You sly little bitch."

I realised how much of a mistake that was without my wand as Ashok brought out his and shouted out a curse that I couldn't hear.

"No!"

I screamed out, unaware I had did. 

Then, everything went black.

-

"Where did she go?"

After Y/N had run off, we all stood confused at the moment until I noticed Ashok pick up the cup she had put down and go after her, then I knew something was really wrong.