Chapter 18 [Book 2]

"You know what? Don't bother talking to me until you're ready to apologise for what you wrote."

I slammed my book shut and hastily made my way up to the dormitories, opening the door to the girl's fifth-year dormitories, I stormed my way in and slammed the door shut, its banging sound reverberated. 

I let out a disappointed sigh as I slid down the door, looking around at the empty state of our dorms, each bed was neatly done and everything was untouched. The girls had left to celebrate Anne's return and I on the other hand didn't join them. 

I dragged my body to the bed as it gave up on itself and bam, my face hit the bed.

At that same time, a knock was heard at the door and not even thinking twice, "come in", my voice spoke, muffled against the bed as I shut my eyes.

"Darling", my eyes snapped open.

"Can we talk?"

I ignored him and pressed my face deeper into the bed if that was possible, then, I felt a weight dip part of my bed beside me as a hand rested on my head. 

"I'm sorry I didn't apologise. I just pretended not to know what you were talking about in hopes it would pass."

He sucked a breath in.

"But, I really am sorry about that letter. I shouldn't have said those things and let alone send it to Ashok. I shouldn't have talked about our intimate experiences and called you that horrible name."

I smiled slightly into the bed, taking in every bit of his apology.

"I was just jealous that you have been spending so much time with him and not a lot with me", he then leaned down to place a kiss on my hair.

Then whispered into my ear as he dragged a finger down my spine, "let me show you how much I'm sorry."

I then rolled over to see him hovering above me as he stroked his hair, a loving expression on his face. I then placed my hands on either side of his cheeks as I lovingly rubbed my thumb against one of his cheeks.

"Please, I miss you", he then captured my lips in mine, but oddly, I couldn't feel the passion that I usually felt. Why was there no spark?

Sebastian's tongue swiped against my lips and being the person I am, I refused his advances, I then felt a hand stroke the inside of my thigh, causing me to gasp and immediately, his tongue entered my mouth and we tangoed for a while, fighting for dominance. 

He pulled away as we stared at each other panting, even though I didn't feel much passion, there was still a strong sense of sexual tension emitting in the air, so I begged, ever since we started being intimate, we had never gone all the way. But we're both seventeen and Sebastian will be eighteen soon, we'll be graduating soon, working soon, I think we've waited long enough.

"Take me, Sebastian. Please."

And he did. 

It started with small kisses down my neck, down my chest until he reached down there.

"You're soaking wet", pushing my knickers aside, I gasped and arched my back at the feeling of his tongue exploring inside of me as he continued to lap, rubbing a finger against my clit until I came. 

"Are you sure?"

I breathed out, "yes."

After stroking himself a couple times, he aligned himself before pushing slowly inside me. 

We had our way with each other for a couple more hours, until eventually, we had fallen asleep, but not before I conjured curtains attatching off my bed and closed them since the I expected the girls would we back soon. Charming it so no one can open it except me. 

I groaned as light peaked through a gap in the curtains, but also there was a crescendoing bustle of voices and I of course realised, that morning has arrived. 

I rolled over, and put out my hand only for it to fall onto a feeling of fabric so blinking my eyes open, I saw that the spot that was originally filled with the body of a Slytherin boy was now empty.

He left me?

Then, I noticed a note on one of the bedside tables.

Good morning, my darling,

Do not fret, I did not leave early for that reason, but I had a feeling the curtains were for a reason.

So to avoid the chatter of the other girls, I left before any of them could wake up.

But also to avoid questioning from Ominis and the other boys.

Sebastian.

I smiled at the note, but also smiled that everything was seemingly back to normal. 

I tuned in again and realised the conversations have died down, meaning the girls have either gone down to hang around the Common Room or to get breakfast, so I evanescoed the curtains and got dressed before going down. 

There in the same place we met, stood Sebastian with once again, a spellbook in his hands. 

I ran up to him and embraced him, "Sebastian!"

"Y/N?"

"I'm so happy you apologised", I took his hands in mine, "everything is perfect."

I was too ecstatic to notice his confused look, but immediately that expression got covered up by a charming smile as he brushed some hair behind my ear and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm glad you're happy now again", then it looked like he had a light bulb moment, "which reminds me, meet me outside at the courtyard after dinner?"

I nodded as I heard Violet call out to me and I turned around to see the girls with Anne.

"Lovebirds, let's go to breakfast!"

Sebastian and I giggled at the use of the word lovebirds as we left our spot to join them. 

It was just all perfect.

-