Chapter 13 [Book 2]

Time to mix POVs in this spicy scene :)

-

Here I was, slumped against the headboard of my bed, quill in my hand as I contemplated on what to include in my letter to Sebastian.

After my conversation with Ominis and plus, not seeing Sebastian for weeks now, I had decided that it was finally time to talk.

A talk where I deserved an explanation.

Finally knowing where I should start, I put the ink on paper, turning my thoughts into written words.

Dear Sallow,

Yes, I am petty for not using his first name, jinx me.

I know it's been a while, but, I decided it was time we talk-

The door to the girl's dormitories slammed wide open as I saw a certain brunette boy, hand against the door, the other on his knee as he was panting.

I put the quill down and hid the letter under my pillow in haste, unfortunately, I had also knocked the pot of ink over, the black ink staining my sheets.

"Oh my!"

"Y/N", completely forgetting about the sheets, I turned to stare into his chocolate orbs as he got closer to me, so close that as I was trying to get back, my foot stumbled over the pot of ink as I fell back on the bed.

In a panic, I grabbed Sebastian's tie as he fell with me.

I'm sure, looking at us now, any girl would be green with envy.

Here I was, hand clutched around Sebastian's tie, with his hands on either side of my face, our noses just touching as we stared into each other's eyes.

"Y/N. Darling."

"I still hate you", as I shifted my leg, propping my knee up slightly.

He squeezed his eyes, "I know."

I gripped his tie harder, "do you know how much I hate you?"

"Tell me."

"You've been so secretive lately. Then I find out you have been exchanging letters with Ominis' father, the very man he estranged. Did you forget what he made Ominis go through? Not only that, but you beat up Ashok. Yes he kissed me, it was wrong, but you also got jealous when Ominis and I were just talking. Are you gonna get jealous of every boy I talk to?"

"Yes", he muttered.

I glared at him, "I'm sorry, what was that?"

He growled, "I said yes, you know why."

My eyes narrowed, "tell me."

"How about I show you?"

He then smashed his lips on mine quite aggressively, I returned the favour, kissing back deeply as I put all my hatred for him that I was currently feeling into the kiss.

We pulled away, a fire in both of our eyes.

"Sebastian Sallow, I fucking hate you."

"I know."

He then went to kissing my neck as one of his hands beside my head went to losing my tie, then unbuttoning my shirt.

"Sebastian", I moaned.

"Yes?"

"Just because we're doing this, doesn't mean I hate you any less."

"Understood."

"Do you?"

"No."

He dragged a hand up my thigh, brushing against the cloth of my underwear which sent electricity through my body, causing me to shiver which didn't go unnoticed by him.

As he got closer to my heat, I couldn't help myself.

"Why are you sending letters to Ominis' father?"

His hand stopped momentarily as he thought for a moment and sighed.

"You want the whole truth?"

"Please."

-

As she breathed heavily under me, I knew there was no point but to explain everything. She saw the letter, Ominis knows, I can't lose either of them.

I sighed, "it was about Anne."

She hummed, I guess she must've made that assumption already.

I then pressed my thumb against her clit, softly rubbing it as she moaned, music to my ears.

"Over the summer", she glared at me.

"This started over summer?"

"Erm", I probably shouldn't have said that, so to avoid that question, I pushed her underwear to the side as a rubbed a finger against her, her wetness coating my index finger as I slowly began to push it into her.

"Oh, Salazar~"

She let out a stream of moans and curses as I began to pump in and out of her.

I continued, "so yeah. I learned that the Gaunts are in possession of the Resurrection Stone.

She moaned, "resurrection stone?"

I added another finger, "yes."

"It brings back the holder's loved ones momentarily as a spirit, more physical than a ghost, but less than a being."

Adding a third finger, she tossed her head back and moaned extensively as I curled my fingers up inside her.

"What's that got to do with Anne?"

"Well, he isn't a loved one, but I was hoping that if I got possession of the stone temporarily, then I could bring back Rookwood. Confront him on the curse."

I moaned as I felt her clench around my fingers, indicating she was coming soon, "cure Anne."

I was waiting for her to shout at me, tell me how it was a horrible idea, how I was acting careless just as she did last year.

But nothing came, instead, she just continued to moan as she pressed her hips down in an attempt to feel my fingers deeper.

"Y/N", she hummed.

"Say something please", she ignored that.

So I stopped fingering her, which only caused her to whine as she began to move her hips up and down, pumping herself.

As she was thrusting herself, it looked as if she was thinking to say something, but she already knew what to say.

"You're hesitating."

"I-"

"What is it?"

"I can't."

I rolled my eyes as I pulled my fingers out of her, "oh so now you're keeping secrets?"

She groaned as she sat up, clearly agitated, "it's not mine to tell."

"Oh yeah, whose is it then?"

"Anne", she yelled before covering her mouth, realising what she had just blurted out.

"What?"

I grabbed her by the shoulders, "what about Anne?"