3

text from way: come back over please

liv: why do you think i just left?

way: please liv

way: just talk to him.

liv: why are you talking to him?

way: because he is in town and ive missed him. please liv you cant keep ignoring him

liv: oh i bet i can.

i decided to call kellyn back.

"girl we got off the phone 10 minutes ago." she laughed.

"yeah i know. way wants me to
go back over and talk to trevor."

"shut up! i thought he was on our side."

"do i do it?" i asked

"fabulous question, are you ready for that?" she asked back.

"im ready to beat his ass." i laughed.

"okay if you do that, i have to be there to witness it."

"you think i could take him?" i joked.

"oh yes!"

i let out a laugh, "so do i go and just get it over with?"

"maybe this will bring closure." she said.

"why do you think that way?"

"because you think in the way of jokes & beating his ass!" she laughed.

its true. kellyn is the soft spoken one, while im her loud & obnoxious identical twin. waylyns our triplet brother whos a mix of both of us, dudes a vibe.

i love to be the center of attention, while kellyn loves being the background character. kellyn loves holding the camera for me to film tiktoks or take pictures of me. hyping me up while doing so.

waylyn likes interrupting my tiktoks & photobombing my pictures, but he will always be the first like.

"i guess i gotta go talk."

"it would be best."

"fine." i groaned "ill go get it over with."

"be safe."

"im gonna cry." i joked.

"dont do that. love ya."

"bye, love ya too."

i hung up and drove back to nash's house, he owes me some gas money for this.

i entered way's house for the second time today, and came face to face with trevor.

"why are you here? go home." i said bluntly to trevor.

"can we talk?"

"i dont really have an option, do i?"

"so can we talk?"

"two years later? yeah trevor, lets hear it?" i joked.

he smirked, "you never lost that attitude & sense of humor."

"shut up." i said back.

"wheres way?"

i walked to the living room, "hes outback, he wants us to talk."

"yeah, i know why do you think i came back?" i questioned.

he chuckled eying me up and down, "why'd you change your appearance?"

"because the things you loved about me, i started hating. everything reminded me of you so i had go change them."

"im sorry. i really am. id love to talk to you, in hopes of working things out. waylyn & i talked and weve put everything behind us, im hoping we can do the same." he suggests.

"i was in counseling because of you." i fired back. "i had to go to counseling and my coaches had to watch me eat a meal everyday for 7 weeks because i developed an eating disorder. you hurt me. you promised me that long distance would work. i was on waylyns side when he said for us to not date, yet you convinced me too. and you got to the other side of the fucking country, where you thought your secrets where safe. imagine if we got married and i found out then that you had been cheated on me. i can't believe i trusted you trevor."

i wiped my tears as he stepped closer.

"back up."

he did as he was told.

"im sorry."

"sorry doesn't fix an eating disorder, trevor. sorry is what you say when youre late for practice or when you back into the garage door with your car. did you hear the words that came out of my mouth? i had an eating disorder because i tried to change so much about me after you cheated. say you're sorry all you want, you & way can go back to being besties, but i have no want to have you back in my life."

"i understand."

"did you think i would came back into your life?" i asked.

"no, i just thought we could talk and get back to being the friends that we where. please livlyn."

"no trevor. i cant do that." i cried. "i wish that we could but i will always think of you as a cheater."

he nodded his head.

we made awkward eye contact for a few seconds before i turned around and walked back out to my car.