45

<>livs pov<> (same day as 44)

my phone started ringing and i saw that trevor was calling me.

i looked at jack with confusion.

"its trevor."

"answer it please, id love too see what he has to say."

he would call me during this moment.

i reached over and picked up my phone.

"dont do anything dumb." i said to jack.

i pressed the green button and put the call in speaker.

"liv?" he asked over & over & over again.

his voice sounded so sad.

"trevor?"

"heeey liv."

"trevor." i said again.

"i didn't think you would answer, i know you're probably with jack but-"

jacks face was priceless.

"i still love you liv and i want you. i just wish you would give me a chance again."

"yeah, call me again and tell me when you're sober, bud." i said.

"i just need you to realize that jacks no good for you babe, jacks with you for publicity. he just wants some pictures and some likes. he was never interested in you till i told him about you, once he saw a picture of you he wanted you for your body. and i know youve given him everything he wants and you're probably noticing that he doesn't give anything in return and im sorry, i should of told you sooner. this relationship will come crashing down in no time." he ranted.

"what?"

i got off jack and started finding clothes to put on.

"you heard me. its a publicity stunt. he told me. its all for the fans to feel like he's got this girl wrapped around his finger, it gives him more media time and makes him more popular with fans. he knows that when you guys break up, everyone will side with him. he'll keep all the followers and you'll have nothing. nothing but a broken heart babe." he went on.

jack was getting dressed himself.

"when did he tell you this?"

jack looked hurt at my question.

"oh this was months ago."

drunk words are sober thoughts.

and these drunk words can be a conversation that i didn't hear.

"trevor you're drunk." i said.

jack walked to me and i put my hand up to keep distance between us.

"i am but this is true. i know you don't believe me but please do. id hate to see you heart broken again liv."

i had tears in my eyes.

"okay." i said.

"he's not as good as you believe he is."

"okay."

"let me know what happens."

"okay." i said before hanging up.

"is that true?" i asked jack.

"he's drunk off his ass, you really think its true? babe i literally call you after game and will rant to you about media, i hate interviews with my whole heart, late thing i want to do is have more interview time."

"drunk words are sober thoughts."

"he's your fucking ex, whos still obsessed with you livlyn. you're really going to grill me about this?" he raised his voice.