69

we sent jack, quinn, & luke to get breakfast for us, giving my siblings & i a second to talk about everything thats happened.

moms home from her shift, but she's asleep.

i went over everything i knew that's happened and told it to way because i left him in the dark for a majority of the time. i didn't want way to know everything that's happened recently because i dont need him being overly protective again.

"whose kelsie?" way asked.

"shes a friend of maddies and she was trevors date to the wedding." i said.

he shook his head, "do you have a picture of her?"

i pull out my phone and went to maddies instagram and searched for kelsie from there.

"this is her." i said, sliding my phone across the kitchen table for him.

he took the phone and sighed, "shit."

passing my phone back with his head down.

"what?" kell asked.

my chest felt heavy.

"youve hooked up with her haven't you?" i asked.

his silence was loud enough to give me the answer.

"you're probably just like trevor." i said.

"don't compare me to the asshole."

"you're literally fucking girls like theres no tomorrow!" i fought back. "no wonder you cant keep a girl."

"you act like jacks any better." he said, standing up.

"excuse you?"

"jack was fucking bitches left & right. i told you to not date another hockey player and you promised not to and here you are."

"while we were dating?" i asked.

"as far as i know, only before. thats pro athletes for you liv. new city every week, new fans, new girls."

"you're sick. get out of her." i said holding my hand up.

"liv i tried to protect you!"

"obviously you didn't do to great, did you now?" i said, raising my voice.

"you knew what you where getting into when you started dating trevors best friend." he said back, his voice matching mine.

"guys stop yelling." my mom said.

"they're not friends anymore."

"do you realize how shitty that looks for jack now? hes engaged to a girl whose fucked with his best friend! this is going to bring so much shit to jack this season." he said.

"waylyn!"

"how could you give my hand in marriage to jack if you dont like him?" i asked.

he shook his head and chuckled.

i crossed my hands over my chest.

"i just fear that jacks like trevor."

"can you let me be an adult? can you let me have my own relationship? id like to be with jack without you constantly texting me what you guys doing? where are you guys eating? do you feel safe? does he treat you good? because let me tell you, he treats me so good on & off the ice and in & out of bed!"

kell laughed and my mom gasped.

"livlyn avery!" she scolded.

"dont tell me about your sex life." way said.