70

i just posted my side of this whole mess.

way & quinn left to go do something, kell was checking on the progress of the shop that only seemed to have 10 thousand problems with it, and jack, cole, & i laid in my bed.

cole & quinn leave tomorrow.

jack should to but he refuses too.

"im sorry i ruined yalls guys trip."

"you didn't ruin it livy." cole said. "boldy sucks at golf anyway."

"literally first swing, straight into the trees." jack laughed with cole.

"i still feel bad."

"dont babe."

"i love you guys." cole said.

"tell me more about collette."

he smiled and went into detail of the night they met and how they text every single day. he told us everything hes learned about her and how he want to see her again.

"shes got her own life at home and her homes not near mine. its about a 17 hour drive." he said. "she reminds me a lot of you."

"how?"

"i remember when jack was telling us about you and he was head over skates for you! he loved that you were in college and had goals and owned a business. collette is you! normally when i meet people they're like oh you're cole caufield! she had no cares of who
i was and what ive done! she didn't even know who i was, i told her and she didn't believe me! she looked up my highlights!" he emphasized.

"awe, she sounds sweet."

"you dont get it liv." cole said.

"what dont i get?" i asked.

cole looked between jack & i.

jack smirked.

"you've changed the way we view relationships. you changed the way we would hook up with new girls at new cities every week. liv, youve changed us." cole said.

"i did?" i questioned, my eye filling with tears.

"liv, what does jack get you all the time? what did he have delivered today?"

"flowers."

"what kind?" cole asked.

"peonies." i answered.

"what color?"

"pink. always pink peonies."

"which is your favorite...?" cole asked.

"...color." i giggled.

"i asked her what her favorite flowers are so i can have them delivered to her work on her first day."

"whats her favorite flowers?" i asked.

"tulips."

"those are pretty flowers." i admitted.

we heard footsteps coming up the stairs and quinn & way entered my room.

"lukes got a girl apparently." quinn said.

"who is it?" i asked.

"i wont say just yet, but ill say that way, cole, jack & i all know her." he hinted.

i think im going to throw up. does this mean they've hooked up with the same girl? oh my god. i can not be thinking about this. ew!

"we all know her?" jack asked.

"and like the entire league."

who is this chick & why is she hopping from one nhl players bed to another?