69.1

liv.parker

parker

liv.parker addressing the rumors since the media released what i wanted to be kept secret.

yes, i was in the hospital for an eating disorder.

now heres my side of my story:

i first struggled with an ED in college but my family, teammates, & coaches saw the signs and i was able to correct it before it got bad.

fast forward to this summer: jack & i went on vacation and ran into some problems from a person who has been in both of our lives. when we arrived back home for the season to start, jack went to jersey & i stayed in massachusetts to help with the small business i own with my sister.

during this time of long distance, i got depressed & anxious, this caused an unhealthy relationship with food, since i refused to eat & if i did eat i would force myself to throw it up later. i relapsed. i put my body in jeopardy, and my family & loved ones at risk of losing me.

im thankful for my mom & sister for knowing the signs and for taking time to help me. an ED cant be fixed in 1 afternoon.

november 30: i was admitted to the hospital. i was weak, pale, didn't have my period, skin bruised easily, kidney stones and was close to kidney failure. jack called in "sick" to a game and drove 6 hours to be with me. as much as i didn't want him to see me in a hospital bed with a feeding tube in my nose and wires in me, jack showed me love & compassion. i never told jack that i hated food and i never told him that i was in the hospital, but he risked it to come see me.

christmas break: jack was supposed to be with his family in michigan & i would be with mine in massachusetts. but after getting released from the hospital, i shut down. i stopped talking for close to a month. while i cant say what my focus was on, i will say that bridge has burned. jack, his brothers & his parents joined my family for christmas in massachusetts, once again, jack & the hughes family showing endless love & compassion.

i ran into my ex at an event and im not going to bash him on here because, 1: he does not deserve the world hating him & 2: i will not be going back to that dark place. for now, all contact with said person has been cut. while the media throws out names & allegations, only a select group of people will know the true story of the past 5 years.

i never wanted my ED or past relationships to be released to the world, now this has a bad name on the multiple people involved. if you're going to hate on me or jack or any other person in this huge allegation, hate the press & whomever gave them this information. there is absolutely no reason for them to do this to us.

-

no, i am not cheating on jack. nor is jack cheating on me.

i am not with cole. i do not have feelings for cole & cole does not have feelings for me. cole & i have never dated, nor will we ever date. cole respects that i am jacks fiancée but we are also really close as friends. hes been an open ear & a shoulder to cry in during this time.

my siblings have their own relationships & love lifes. neither of those involves jacks brothers/ friends.

-

lastly, i want to leave this information here. 🩵

if you're struggling with an eating disorder, please call 988 or text NEDA to 741741 to be connected with a counselor. national alliance for eating disorders monday-friday 9am-7pm EST at 866-662-1235. call the anorexia hotline at 1-888-375-7767. these are just some of the many resources for EDs.

you are stronger than whatever is making you feel worthless & self hate. if no one told you today i love you & i believe in you.

(limited comments have been turned on for this post)

kell.park 🩵

jackhughes the strongest woman i know 🩵

colecaufield 🩵

way.parker 🩵