79

kell & i giggled in our way to ways room, carrying pillows & blankets.

i knocked on his door.

"come in." he said.

i opened the door and we peeked in.

"what?" he laughed.

we walked in and got in bed with him, me in the middle.

"what is happening?" he asked, over our giggling.

"we came to talk." i said.

"have we not talked enough the past few days?"

"well, talk without mom in the room." i said. "so way, tell us about your love life."

"you first."

"you dipshit!" i cussed, kicking him.

"tell us, yours seem the most interesting right now." he chuckled.

"youve been single for years way!" i groaned.

"and im okay with that, are you okay with your-what do you call this?" he asked.

"kell, you & max talking or?" i asked.

"were working on it. are you & jack working on it?" she asked.

"why is my relationship the topic of discussion?"

"because jacks been blowing up my phone trying to updates on you. talk to us, whats going on?" she asked.

i turned my head to look at her, "this is why you wanted to come in here?"

she laughed.

"you bitch!" i said.

"liv you haven't talked to him, you're ignoring text & calls and you're letting flowers die." way said.

"and?"

"and you're not happy. were triplets liv, we see through that fake smile & laugh." kell said. "talk to us sis, we're here for you."

"theres not much to talk about." i shrugged.

"bullshit, youre trying to not cry right now." way claimed.

"it hurts guys." i said.

"tell is the whole story please."

i took in a deep breath and exhaled. "i haven't told you guys this, in fact, ive never told anyone, not mom or my counselors."

i paused, am i really going to tell them this? i cant, it'll ruin the week and they'll tell mom.

"liv, zone back in." way snapped his fingers.

"oh yeah, um, when i dated trevor i had-actually how far back are we talking when you say you want the whole story?"

"i want to know what trevor did as well and why this relates to why you're mad at jack." kell said.

"right, right, so we all know i lost my virginity to trevor," i started and i could hear way rolling his eyes.

"id like to not remember that." he said.

i didn't tell way what happened when it happened, trevor was telling people in the locker room and locker room talk gets around, so way found out a few days after.

ill never forget that phone call from way. kell, mom, & i had visited way, & trevor because we were dating, but mostly way, and we had gotten home that day, 11pm and my phone was buzzing so i quickly answered the call thinking way missed us already, but instead i got yelled at for losing my virginity to one of his teammates.