37

after flying from carolina to massachusetts for a day then massachusetts to michigan and michigan to vancouver, we landed and where in the car on the way to quinns house.

ellen told we there would be a lot of family in town since its the first game with all 3 boys.

"quinn, jack & luke are on their way here. non of them know you're here so that'll be a fun surprise."

we walked into quinns house, "you nervous?" ellen asked and jim laughed.

"i dont really know why but yes."

grandparents and some cousins, aunts & uncles got to the house, i had to introduce myself to them.

"they're pulling up." jim said.

i sat on the kitchen island, ellen stood next to me.

"you should wear a quinn jersey tonight, just for the fun of it." she joked.

"that'd be funny."

the door opened and i saw luke first.

he walked into the kitchen, hugging his family.

"liv!" he said excitedly.

"hey lukey." i laughed.

i saw jack & quinn hug his dad

"liv?" quinn & jack said.

i hugged luke as quinn & jack looked my way.

"liv!" jack laughed.

he practically pushed his brothers out of the way to get to me.

"hey babe." i whispered in his ear as he hugged me.

he hugged me tightly.

i smiled big.

he pulled away and looked at me.

"i didn't know you where coming."

"surprise!" i laughed.

he hugged his mom and family before standing at my legs while talking to his family.

"nah, lukey & i are staying here tonight." jack said.

"what? you're allowed to do that?" ellen asked.

"we got special permission since he's family. we just have to be back at the hotel by 8 for practice."

after dinner & talking to his family, i followed jack to his room for the night.

"you staying here?" he asked, putting his bag down.

"your parents got me a hotel room." i spoke softly.

he looked at me, "so youre staying here tonight."

"ill ask ellen."

"oh, i wasn't asking. i was telling." he said, making me raise my eyebrows.

"wheres your bag?"

"in the car."

"well, lets go get it."

jack went back into the living room and out the front door, while i found ellen.

"hey ellen?"

"whats up?" she smiled.

"jack wants me to stay here tonight."

she chuckled, "i figured he would. thats fine, jim & i will be here in the morning before they leave. im sure he will want to see you before the game tomorrow so we will be here for most of the day."