41

after spending the day traveling home, i am exhausted but i need to talk to kellyn.

i walked over to her room and she looked at me, "hey livs."

"i came to talk." i said, getting under the covers next to her.

she put her phone down and turned to face me.

"whats up?"

"i told jack he was reminding me of trevor."

"oh yikes." she responded.

"yeah, wasn't my greatest moment, it really upset him." i said.

"well what happened?"

"jack was driving to the beach house after we landed on monday and he reached over and placed his hand on my stomach, so i ripped it off. he said that he was imagining me pregnant."

she picked her head up off her pillow and looked at me, "what?"

"yeah."

"why? have yall had the baby talk yet?" she asked.

"yeah." i sighed

she laid her head back on her pillow, "oh no livy."

"he wants kids and me too, but like what he did made me feel like absolute shit because im not giving him what he wants."

"have you told him that you want to wait?"

"yes i made it very clear!"

"so why?"

"i dont know but we pushed past that because when we got to the beach house we had an hour to get ready and be at the restaurant. jack was ready before me so he waited in the kitchen and when i walked out he looked at me and said "oh were fucking tonight." and that made me upset."

"its making me upset." she said.

"so then he made a comment that he wanted me naked as we where leaving the house and i said kiss my ass and he said that he would do more than just kiss it."

"oh i had such confidence in him!" she complained.

"so i refused to go to dinner with him and he kept apologizing and thats when i told him he was reminding me of trevor and then i blew up on him, i yelled at him, on the porch of the house."

"what did you say?" she asked.

"oh just that im not a sex toy and im not going to be with him just so we can have babies." i explained.

"so did you guys go to dinner?"

"no after i yelled at him he finally unlocked the door and i went back inside. he followed me, i immediately changed out of my dress, because you know i-" i started crying. "i felt insecure. so i changed and then laid in bed and jack laid next to me but i just felt dirty so i showered, i think it was because i yelled at him or maybe it was his comment when he saw me in the dress, but yeah, i showered and he came and sat on the bathroom floor."

"so he's connected at the hip with you."

"he loves physical touch, like after i showered i was taking my makeup off in the mirror and he had his hand on my calf. after that i went and sat on the porch and followed me a few minutes later. i just cried and cried to him about trevor."

she wiped my tears, "what did you say about him."

"things that you or mom or way dont even know about. anyway we made up and he apologized and said it wont happened again." i said.

my family doesn't even know that trevor told me that if he got me pregnant he wouldn't want anything to do with the baby or me.

"so you guys made up?"

"yeah...we made up a lot."

she gasped, "livlyn!"

we laughed, "what we did."

"oh my god livs."

"what? you & max havent done it yet?"

"no, we haven't."

"oh, well then, im gonna head to bed. i just wanted to tell you what happened, but everythings fine now...but we have the reunion tour coming up."

"yeah im like excited but not excited." she admitted.

"i just want too see jack." i smiled as i got out of her bed.

"no making out with him and especially no fucking him while everyones there!" she pointed at me. "thats rule number 1. no fucking and that goes for everyone there."

"you dont have to worry about that because jack and i prefer hot tub sex."

"what?"

i nodded while walking backwards out of her room, "add it to your bucket list! night."

"god liv! learn to keep somethings in your head." she gagged.

<>jack pov<>

i was sitting on the livingroom couch, waiting for luke to get done showering so i could ask him about his all star experience.

"hey there all star!" i said to him.

he smiled and sat on the opposite side of the couch, "how was it?"

"it was toronto, it was freezing man. you got to go to vegas and florida for your all star games while i had to go to cold toronto." he complained. "plus you won your first year and we lost our first game."

i started laughing, "thats what you get for being the youngest and pick #4."

"shut up man."

"did you have a good time?"

"yeah, caught up with trevor and kent johnson and matty beniers. pretty epic week. how was the beach with livy?" he asked.

"we had a good time, first night was difficult but."

he tilted his head, "everything still good between you two?"

"yeah, we just had out first fight as a couple and i felt like complete shit." i admitted.

"oh so you caused the fight?" he asked.

"i didn't mean too. i definitely could of done better in the moment but i said some things i wish i hadn't of."

he stood up, "as long as you know what you did wrong."

"i do, but were all good now, everythings fine between us." i said.

"thats good, i like her. shes good for you."

"you think so?"

he nodded.

"id love to stay up and talk to you about your week with liv but i know there's things i dont want to know about so im going to bed." he said.

"alright, night man."

he was walking out of the living and towards his room, "oh luke, wait?"

"yeah."

he turned to face me.

"rents due."

"oh shut up bro." he hushed me.

"night lukey." i laughed.

"night."