76

"why are you here?" kell asked as i came into the shop.

"damn no hug, no hello, no how is my favorite sibling?" i joked.

my eye felt puffy and i wanted to go back to sleep but i figured i needed to go work so here i am.

"hi, hello, how are you? why are you here? you're not supposed to be home til monday! it's thursday!"

"i am aware of that."

i made myself a coffee, trying to avoid kells questions.

"talk to me?"

"if i wanted to talk i would." i said.

i sat at my desk in the office thats next to hers.

"wheres your ring?" she asked.

"oh, i must of forgot to put it back on this morning when i was washing my face." i lied.

"livlyn, where is your ring & why are you home early?"

she looked at my phone and picked it up.

"kellyn please stop." i said, trying to get it back.

"8 missed calls and 18 unanswered text. liv, what happened?"

my eyes filled with tears. "i had to-the interview, you didn't see it?"

she shook her head, "we have to close today."

"no we dont kell, im fine."

"no you're not. you're not wearing your engagement ring, you came home early and you're crying liv. back in the car, go home. im locking up, ill meet you at home."

i nodded and walked back out to my car.

on my way home i got a notification, kell posted that the shop is closed for the day.

it made me cry harder.

i made it home and changed into my comfy clothes.

kell came in my room and closed the curtains that i had opened this morning to let some sun in, in hopes it would make me happy.

but now the darkout curtains darkened my room.

"are you going to talk or am i going to have to pry the answers from you?"

i wiped my tears and got in my bed next to her.

"get on twitter and search jack hughes interview."

she watched the video.

"so he left the interview because of what the guy said?" she asked.

"yes but he got protective. it
was like a switch was flipped in him and maddie said-" i cried. "maddie said he wanted me pregnant."

"what?!" he eye brows raised.

"so while he was in the interview, i was talking to maddie & john in the hallway and we were making plans to go out with the team when jack was done. but jack left interviews and pulled me by my wrist out to his car. he kept touching me the whole way to his place and then he pulled me into the apartment by my wrist and tried to fuck me."

"no no no. thats not jack. thats not him."

the door bell rang and we both got up to go check it.

i opened the door and a giant bouquet of flowers sat on the front steps.

"oh fuck off." i exclaimed, shutting the door.

"liv, get the flowers." she said. "maybe theyre not from jack."