83

<>jack pov<>

last night was the first night that liv & i didn't end up tangled in the bed sheets naked after being in the hot tub since we moved in together.

instead we enjoyed a quiet evening together.

we quickly showered before going to bed and i wouldnt change it.

i need her as much as she needs me.

i need her on my good days & on my bad days.

i need her before a roadtrip & after a roadtrip.

i need her at my games but also at home watching my games.

i need her every second of every fucking day & every fucking night.

so when we crawled into bed just after midnight, i pulled her to me.

skin to skin contact is a must when it comes to her.

her body wrapped in nothing but my shirt and underwear.

laying on the king size mattress with light blue bedding, that she picked out and got delivered and set up.

the pile of decorative pillows on the floor that we laugh about everytime that we get into bed because apparently the whole team decided we needed a decorative pillow as a house warming gift. really i think we got pranked.

most dont match the bedding but liv said 'i feel bad for not using them so they're all going to stay on the bed' yet every night they end up on the floor in the corner of the master bedroom.

she did say that we can choose a pillow for each bedroom and decorate it off that for now.

which means there will still be like 12 decorative pillows on our bed after the 5 guest rooms are ready.

the whole house is white & grey with light blue & gold accents.

there's usually a wax warmer or 4 turned on in the house so everytime i come home, im greeted with a nice smelling home. there might be more honestly, i have no idea, she loves them so i love them.

the current scent is called warm & cozy and yes it does make me want to put the christmas tree up, start a fire and curl up on the couch with liv in my lap, under a blanket.

i want this house decorated for every season and every holiday.

i want to experience the joy of holidays with her.

getting out of bed was tough in the morning.

a week long road trip after living with liv for a week.

what if i called in sick?

my alarm went off and i knew i had to get up and get ready because if not ill be late and hold the team up.

liv leaves tomorrow and drives to massachusetts with maddie to look at wednesday dresses there with her sister & friends. she gets back home the day before me.

so she'll be busy and i will be too, so hopefully this will help with missing each other.

i quietly climbed out of bed and got ready, before walking to liv.

i leaned down and kissed her cheek.

she smiled and rolled over.

"i didn't mean to wake you." i whispered.

"its okay."