90

1 month ill be mrs hughes.

1 month!

with the devils losing in the first round of playoffs, we officially booked our bachelor & bachelorette weekends. since we wanted to do them the same weekend.

"remember when i told you that you had to have a bachelorette party?" jack asked, carrying a laundry basket into the bedroom as i packed a suitcase.

"yeah."

"lets cancel the bachelorette party & the bachelor party." he suggested.

i chuckled, "babe its too late we wont get our money back on the houses."

"so what?" he shrugged.

"its 4 days, 3 nights. everything will be fine."

"thats 3 nights without you."

"what are you going to do the night before our wedding? kick the girls out of the bridal house and get in bed with me?"

"oh dont give me ideas baby." he said.

he walked to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

he gently picked me up, "jack." i giggled.

"4 days." he sighed.

"we can cuddle after we pack." i said.

"i need my girl now."

"no." i laughed, pushing him away. "pack your bags."

"baby." he whinned.

"jacky."

he hovered over my body, "whats up baby?"

"ugh, stop that."

he smirked, licking his lips, "stop what?"

"you know-" i said before moaning as his lips found the sweet spot on my neck and he started sucking on my skin. "jack."

he chuckled and pulled away, "i like making you shut up and forgot about the to-do list up here." he said, tapping my temper with two fingers.

"well maybe i hate when you do that."

he pushed himself on to me, making me feel him, "you hate this?"

i giggled, "let me pack please and maybe ill let you fuck me tonight."

"promise?" he asked.

"i said maybe."

"shit."

he got off me and pulled me off the bed.

"you need to pack." i said.

"i would be packed by now if you weren't fucking around just now." he joked.

i picked up a shirt from the bed and swung it at him, but he grabbed my wrist before the shirt made contact with him.

"keep trying babe."

"i dont think i do."

"thats good because im going to cook you dinner tonight and then-" he said, pointing out to the hottub through the sliding glass door.

he let go of my wrist.

"okay okay." i laughed, picking up a pair of lace underwear.

jack grabbed them from me and held them up, "why would you need these?"

"why wouldn't i?" i laughed, snatching them back.

"ugh livlyn avery," he groaned, laying in the middle of the bed. "how do i live without you?"