91

<>livs pov<>

i checked into the park chateau, where jack & i are getting married.

they have an amazing bridal suite, that's perfect for an overnight stay with my bridesmaids.

i stood outside the door of our suite with jack, "ill see you tonight."

i squeezed his hand.

"can i come in for a second?"

i shook my head, "i see you at rehearsal dinner tonight."

the door opened and my 4 bridesmaids stood on the other side.

"can we get a moment alone?" jack asked them.

"you get married tomorrow, that will be your moment alone. bye jack." kell said, pulling my arm and into the room.

"not even a kiss?" he asked as the door was shut in his face.

"that was rude, i marry him tomorrow." i laughed.

"which means this is my last day with you as a parker." kell said.

-

today was filled with fun and the days not over yet.

we swam in the pool, we danced, we sang and we got ready for the rehearsal dinner together.

kell did my hair and tied my romper on.

there was a knock at the door and i knew it was jack.

i opened the door as the girl peeked in from the other room but wanted to remain out of sight.

jacks mouth dropped open.

i smiled back at him.

his mouth remained open and no words left his lips has his eyes trailed up and down my body.

"you're going to choke on a fly baby." i joked.

"ive been imagining you in your wedding dress and how youd look and seeing you in this..oh my god."

i giggled and took him hand.

he pulled me in for a hug and kissed the top of my head.

"you look so-i cant even explain it liv, like a fucking goddess, i dont know."

"you look really good too baby."

the door shut behind me.

"are you ready baby? our families here." he asked.

"yeah."

we walked hand in hand to the rehearsal room, and from here we'll walk out to the garden together.

everyone cheered when they saw us.

jack spun me around, showing everything my romper.

we walked to our moms, hugging them first, before moving onto our other immediate family members & close friends.

i hugged way, "wheres wyatt?" i whispered.

i choose to be the bigger person and put what wyatt said behind us and invite her to the wedding.

way scratched the back of his neck.

"listen, i cant ruin the night or the weekend for you, how about we talk about it later?"

i gave him a puzzled expression.

"she told me the babies not mine, so we very quickly got a divorce, which is very easy to do when you jokingly get married in the first place."