35

<>trevor pov<>

i keep finding myself searching jacks name on instagram just to see liv.

see her face.

god she's gorgeous.

"hey man, you gonna watch the game or keep staring at the model on your phone?" my roommate, jamie drysdale, joked.

shes not a model, but shes got the body of one.

i chuckled, blowing off what he said.

i searched her name next, hoping she unblocked me.

liv.parker

i clicked in the username and i could see her post.

she unblocked me.

i looked at her pictures.

oh my god.

i gave that up?

i gave that body up?

the one of her pouring a glass of lemonade was stunning.

dont even get me started on her hair.

it pisses me off seeing her & jack together.

that should be me.

the surprise trip to michigan, the beach, plus jersey.

i know she wore his jersey to the game. the game that i was also playing in.

but her eyes weren't on me.

they where on my brunette & blue eyed best friend.

in michigan quinn & jack basically guarded her from me. moving seats at the table or on the couch.

the bathing suit she wore while on the boat was the perfect fucking color on her.

seeing the picture in the group chat of her & jack gave me the answer to why jack told me i couldn't come over when i was in jersey.

that picture made me jealous too. i want to touch her skin again. just a small taste.

wait. why am i thinking this?

shes fucking my best friend.

shes a fucking puck bunny.

shes got cole, quinn, alex, luke, & ty following her.

and theres no telling who else with her brother also playing and her meeting his friends.

"you miss her dont you?" jamie called out.

"dude shut up." i laughed.

i still dont understand why she hates me calling her livlyn. thats what i always called her. thats what a ton of people call her.

jack calls her la. i wish i knew why.

maybe im jealous over the way jack loves her.

im finally realizing how horribly i treated her.

i didn't want anyone else hitting on liv, so we never went on dates, we never posted anything, we never really told anyone we where dating.

they're so open about their relationship.

something i didn't see jack doing.

but i also didn't see him dating a puck bunny.

i looked at ways instagram and clicked on his story, seeing a post from the canes with pictures of him & liv

-

canes