10

i woke up in jacks arms, i saw the sunshine coming through the curtains.

"shit jack, what time is it?" i asked, waking him up

he quickly sat up and looked at his phone, "shit your flight leaves at 8."

"what time is it?" i asked, getting out of bed.

"...8."

"please tell me you're joking jack?" i freaked out.

he showed me his phone, "no no no jack."

i panicked as i picked up my phone and tried to turn it on.

"ill get you another flight." he said.

"my phones dead and my moms probably called me and i didn't answer so she thinks im dead."

"okay, look at me, you're alive. let me see your phone, ill charge it. you go shower and get ready while i figure out how were getting you to massachusetts."

"no jack, my moms going to be so mad at me." i said.

he got out of bed and walked over to me.

"i need you to relax for me, please. worryings not going to solve anything, right?"

i shook my head but started crying.

he pulled me in for a hug and i wrapped my arms around his body.

"go shower, change your clothes, ill doordash breakfast, and figure out how to get you home."

"no." i cried.

"what?" he asked.

his hands went to my legs and he picked me up, with my legs around his waist and arms around his neck, he started walking.

"i just need you to take some deep breaths for me, ill get a plan all together while you shower and ill text way to have him text your mom."

he walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on, "ill put your suit case in my room, towels are in the cabinet. ill be waiting in the kitchen, take your time."

i placed my feet in the ground and looked away from him, but his face held my face as he wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"take your time, livvy. ive got no where to be, i promise."

i nodded my head and he kissed my forehead, making me smile some.

he shut the bathroom door behind him.

i let out a heavy breath.

my moms going to be so mad and disappointed.

i got in the shower and washed my hair and body with jacks soap because im too lazy to go get my own out of my suitcase.

i turned the water off and got out, wrapping a towel around my hair & body.

i walked out to jacks room and opened my suitcase, taking out shorts and a tshirt.

i dried off and got dressed, brushed my hair out before walking into the kitchen.

"yes maam ill get her there-oh shes out, do you want to talk to her?" jack said, leaning over the counter, focusing on his phone.

"who?" i asked.

"liv?"

"mom?" i asked.

i walked over and saw that jack was facetimeing my mom.

"what?" i nervously laughed.

"hey livs." she smiled.

"hey mom."

i leaned on the counter and jack, placing one hand on jacks back.

"what are you two talking about?"

jack turned his head and smiled at me, "massachusetts."

"im sorry mom, i had an alarm set but my phone died."

"thats alright liv, mistakes happen. jack & i talked and you two will drive up here."

"jacks going too?" i asked.

"yeah." him and my mom said in unison.

"um why?"

"oh why not liv? gives us a chance to meet him."

"right." i nodded.

i scratched jacks back, "so we will see you two tomorrow, and jack, we look forward to meeting you in person!"

"hey i look forward to meeting you guys too!"

"alright bye mom, talk to you tomorrow."

i hung up and jack looked at me, "you used my soap?"

"dont change the subject." i pointed at him. "why would you get my moms number?"

"way sent it to me so i texted her and she said to facetime her so i did."

"so now we're going to massachusetts together?"

he pulled me in for a hug, "together."

he smelled my hair, "you did use my soap."

"sorry."

"don't apologize, you smell amazing." he smiled.

he pulled me away from him and we locked eyes, "and now, we get to spend the week together."

"that wasn't part of the plan." i said.

"that's alright." he smiled.

his hands on my hips, pulling me closer.

"i get to meet your parents now."

"and would you be so excited about that?" i asked.

"means i get to make you my girlfriend sooner."

i lightly laughed, my nervous laugh as usual.

"i cant stand you, you have so confidence."

he kissed me again, i kissed back.

"im sure you do baby."

"oh, another name." i said, rolling my eyes.

"you're so hard to please."

"my standards are just high." i informed him.

"i bet i can reach them." he said, kissing me again.

his hands gripped my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck.

he picked my up and sat me on the counter, his lips moved to my neck, "i see right passed your little game here liv."

wait game?

"mhh?" i hummed in response.

he continued kissing my neck as i looked up at the ceiling.

"you try to make it seem like you hate everything about me, but yet you have full trust in me. so keep it up because ill continue to chase or end it now and ill fall at your feet immediately."

jack rowden hughes is going to fall at my feel? ha, he must think hes a comedian!

theres no way he will do that for the rest of his life! ive seen who he follows on instagram; model after model after model. im a college student who is moving back home after graduation to run a small business with my sister after graduation, and these models are making millions a year, posing in little clothing, with the most perfect body and hair.

and he wants to fall at my feet?

yeah sure jack.

nothing about me interesting. i study, attend class, practice, workout, and film tiktoks. and jack wants me?

this has to be a game.

what if it is true that trevor told jack about me and this is how trevor is getting back at me?